4th June 2017, 02:05 PM
Abhigyan Bose

How much CGPA is required for admission in different schools of Bokara Steel City?

How much CGPA is actually required to get admission for Science in different schools of Bokaro Steel City. Admission required for Science Stream in Different Schools of Bokaro Steel City.

Related Questions:
  1. CGPA required in 10th Board exam to study PCM in 11th standard?
  2. Can I pursue PCM (Science Stream) after 7.8 CGPA in 10th Class?
  3. How much CGPa is required to get admission in a good school of Chandigarh after 10th?
  4. Which all schools available for getting admission in 11th after completion of 10th CBSE board with 5 CGPA?
  5. Admission chances for females after scoring 6.8 CGPA in 10th?
  6. Cut off marks in 10th to get admission in 11th with Science stream at St.Xavier's School, Bokaro Steel City? Fees required at the time of admission?
  7. List of best CBSE schools in Patna to join 11th standard after scoring 9.6 CGPA?
  8. How to take admission in government college of engineering? What is the minimum CGPA required for this?
  9. Schools offering admission in Delhi to a candidate who has secured 6.2 CGPA in 10th?
  10. Any chance to get into top B.Schools after scoring 5.85 in B.Tech
  11. List of CBSE schools offering Science in 11th standard in Lucknow for a candidate with 7 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  12. How much CGPA is required for admission in L.E college for second year directly?
  13. List of CBSE schools in India which provide admission to 10th standard?
  14. How can I join Tata Steel if my father is not working there? Current vacancies and process to join?
  15. Am I eligible to get science stream in government or private schools after scoring 6 CGPA in 10th standard?
  16. What is valid CGPA required for doing PhD in engineering?
  17. List of schools that give me admission in class 10th CBSE, India?
  18. How much CGPA is required to get distinction in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
14th June 2017, 10:21 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much CGPA is required for admission in different schools of Bokara Steel City?

There are many schools in Bokaro which offers science stream for candidates of 12th.

Most of these schools conducts entrance examination for offering students various stream of their choice but they also give weightage to CGPA scored in 10th board examination ( some consider only maths and science CGPA ).

So, you must visit school to get complete details for admission in science stream. List of schools in Boakaro are :-

Delhi Public School.

Holy Cross Bal Niketan.

ARS Public School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?