15th December 2010, 12:47 AM
bobbyjohn

How much fee to pay for the M.Pharm course in Convener Quota Management spot?

Hi, This Is bobby I wanna know how much fee to pay the M.Pharmacy
in Convener Quota Managment Spot.
Pls Send the detail

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for management quota in top colleges in Hyderabad?
  2. Which M.Tech college can I get after scoring 1808 rank in PGECET under ECE stream
  3. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam?
  4. Will I be able to get chance on 2nd or 3rd counselling with 42708 KIITEE rank?
  5. Which are the M.Pharm courses that are being offered in Vanitha Vidyalaya Pharmacy College?
  6. How to take admission in MCA without entrance exam?
  7. Cutoff marks required in PUC to study BVSc for free? How much I have to pay through Management Quota? -- [New]
  8. Can I join into engineering without qualifying in EAMCET exam?
  9. Should I drop a year to prepare for Engineering Diploma Entrance Exam if completed 10th CBSE?
  10. How may I get a MBBS seat under management quota in any college in NCR?
  11. How much i need to pay to take admission in IEM through management quota?
  12. How to get a free seat in Engineering after passing my supplementary examination?
  13. What is the management quota seat? What is the process for admission?
  14. What is the MBA course fee structure in management quota at Badruka College?
  15. Admission in Medical stream without NEET for a candidate who has scored less than 50% in 12th standard?
  16. Total fee for B.Tech through Management quota in any mid range institute?
  17. What's the fee structure for B.Sc(Visual communication) in Madras university through government, merit and management quota respectively?
  18. Can I get admission in IPU under Management Quota? Is it necessary to give entrance exam for taking admission in the Management Quota? -- [Most Discussed]
15th December 2010, 02:32 AM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: How much fee to pay for the M.Pharm course in Convener Quota Management spot?

Hello dear

A this totally depends upon management policy but a rough idea which i may provide you is for the institute which is aicte recognized is nearly 4 lac for complete course. and for ugc recognized it is 3 lac .

note : this information is based on the information provided by student management fee varies.

good luck
15th December 2010, 09:04 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How much fee to pay for the M.Pharm course in Convener Quota Management spot?

Hi dear ,
it is good for your future to do m pharme , you must pay in between 4 to 5 laks............... Good luck....
15th December 2010, 12:08 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much fee to pay for the M.Pharm course in Convener Quota Management spot?

1)M.Pharm Course Fees?

*Rs.30,200/- for Convener quota &
*Rs.91,700/- for Management quota

Best of luck
15th December 2010, 03:59 PM
babydoll

Hi!
Actually you did't mention from which college or university you want to take admission. So this is tough to find your requirements.
4th June 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

How much fee to pay for the M.Pharm course in Convener Quota?
12th July 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

hello can any one plz tell me the fee details for mapharmacy in ou affliated colleges
4th August 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

I WANT GO FOR B PHARM.AFTER IT I WANT TO STUDY M PHARM.I WANT TO KNOW THE FEE DETAILS IN AL SHIFA COLLAGE,MALAPPURAM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?