31st August 2012, 07:17 PM
Kasireddy anil

How much marks are needed in EAMCET when a OC candidate gets 852 marks in IPE?

How many marks are needed in EAMCET when a O.C candidate got 852 marks in I.P.E

Related Questions:
  1. In which colleges I can get admission for Ag.B.Sc having scored 60 marks in EAMCET and with 91% of marks in IPE?
  2. How much marks are required to get in 2nd year IPE and in EAMCET to get a seat in best colleges in engineering? I have scored atleast 325 mark in the first year
  3. How much marks needed in EAMCET to get into IPE? Rank required in EAMCET to get a government medical seat?
  4. Will I get MBBS seat after scoring 103 marks in EAMCET and 565 marks in IPE? In which college will I get?
  5. How much marks are needed in EAMCET to get a seat in MBBS?
  6. Can I get admission for Ag.B.Sc in AP having scored 57 marks in EAMCET and 432 marks in IPE?
  7. Can I get admission in BVSC if scored 78 marks in EAMCET and 571 marks in IPE? -- [New]
  8. Can I get above 40000 and belong 65000 in EAMCET?
  9. Which college could I get for B.Pharmacy after scoring 65 marks in EAMCET and 92% in IPE?
  10. Is there any possibility to get a seat in 2nd or 3rd counseling after scoring 87 marks in EAMCET and 21 in IPE?
  11. In which college(in karimnagar) can I get admission? I have scored 79% marks in IPE and 45 marks in EAMCET
  12. How should I get in EAMCET after scoring 96% in IPE?
  13. Will I get a seat in AGBSc? I have scored 55 marks in EAMCET and 873 in IPE
  14. In which college can I get after scoring 80 marks in BIPC EAMCET, 90% in IPE?
  15. Will I get a seat in AGBSC(Bapatla) after scoring 58 marks in EAMCET and 16,432 rank, 820 marks in IPE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is there any chance to get a seat in BAPTLA after scoring 52 marks in EAMCET and 895 marks in IPE?
  17. Can I get seat for Engineering having scored 30 marks in EAMCET and 792 marks in IPE?
  18. Marks needed to get in EAMCET for MBBS seat in OU region?
26th December 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are needed in EAMCET when a OC candidate gets 852 marks in IPE?

How much marks are needed in EAMCET when a OC candidate gets 655 marks in IPE?
27th December 2012, 03:03 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How much marks are needed in EAMCET when a OC candidate gets 852 marks in IPE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasireddy anil View Post
How many marks are needed in EAMCET when a O.C candidate got 852 marks in I.P.E
Dear Aspirant,

For getting a seat in the eamcet you need to qualify the Exam.

Since you are OC. You have to get a minimum of 50-60 marks so that you can get a good college where there is a availability of Placements.

So work hard to get a marks around 50-60.Since you have a IPE percentage added to your eamcet works that can be a addon for a better rank.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
27th December 2012, 03:09 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: How much marks are needed in EAMCET when a OC candidate gets 852 marks in IPE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much marks are needed in EAMCET when a OC candidate gets 655 marks in IPE?
Dear Aspirant,

Since your score in the ipe is less you need to get a minimum of 60 marks so that you can get a college seat in your desired option.

If the marks are below 50.You will not get enough options.The students should compromise or wait for the Second counselling.

And also since the percentage of your ipe marks are added to the eamcet rank there you will get some more weightage and increase in the rank may be possible.

So its better to get a score around 60 so that you can be in a safe college.

All the Best.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
8th May 2013, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are needed in EAMCET when a OC candidate gets 852 marks in IPE?

I GOT 552 MARKS INTER GROUPS.HOW MANY SHOULD I GET IN EAMCET TO GET GOOD COLLEGE.I AM OC
10th May 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

i got 45% in EAMCET IPE .....
so which rank can i expect????
11th May 2013, 12:28 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got 45% in EAMCET IPE .....
so which rank can i expect????

Dear Aspirant,

Since you got 45% in the Eamcet that has happened yesterday.That is a average score.

Most of the students get 45-50% marks in the eamcet.So the rank will be decided based on the IPE marks.

But you didnot mentioned the IPE marks of yours,so without this IPE marks we cannot say the exact or approximate rank.

IF you mention the IPE marks then it would be a clear idea for us to tell you the rank.So tell us as soon as possible.

For example:

IF you get 50marks in the Eamcet and IPE 70% then your rank will be in the range of 1lakh or more.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
1st May 2014, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a bc-c category girl. how many marks should i score in eamcet to get a seat in jntu if my group total is 500.
14th May 2014, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir I got 894 in ipe and.539 in groups so how many marks.should I get in Eamcet to get below 10,000 rank and I am a oc candidate
6th May 2015, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir iam oc candidate.I got 963 marks in ipe. So how many marks should i score to get around 10000rank
9th May 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I got 867 in intermediate how many I should get in eamcet for a good college
15th May 2015, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I got 500 in my group subjects&I am getting 60 marks in Eamcet what would be my rank
26th April 2018, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

SIR I GOT 55 MARKS IN EAMCET 2018 AND 94% in IPE how much rank i will get in eamcet?
14th May 2018, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

I got 55 marks in eamcet with 96% of ipe can i know i get seat in top 20 clg in hyderabad
18th May 2019, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

I got 50 marks in emacet and 86% in CBSE board exams... Can I get seat in Mits college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?