17th December 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are needed to get admission in BCA college of Pune?

entrance exam for joining bca college of pune.how much marks we need to get admission in bca college

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in Pune for MCA after scoring 70.99 Percentile?
  2. Marks needed to get admission in Sinhgad College Pune?
  3. In which engineering college can I get admission in B.Tech course through CCB? What's the difference between BCS and BCA course? Whether I can do better? What's the future prospective available after BCS and BCA course.I have got 51 marks in AIEEE
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in MIT college? I have scored 56% marks in BCA
  5. Can I get any NIT college in Nagpur, Amravati and Pune after scoring 55 marks in AIEEE college? How much marks are needed in AIEEE? I have got 55 marks in AIEEE
  6. How can I get admission to study BCA in any reputed college of Pune? Detailed information about BCA program?
  7. Required Percentage of marks to get admission in Government Agriculture College in Pune?
  8. How to get admission in BCA college?
  9. Is there any quota for handicapped students in any college for BCA?
  10. How much marks are needed in MHT CET to get admission in BJ medical college Pune
  11. How may I get details about facilities being provided to handicapped students? I've passed entrance exam for BCA from Pune University
  12. How to take admission in best college of engineering in Pune after scoring 76.23% marks in 3rd year in civil engineering
  13. MCA after BCA from Pune University with 55% marks?
  14. Is there any entrance exam for BCA? Marks required for joining BCA? Admission requirements for BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to take admission in Fergusson College Pune after passing 12th with 70% in science
  16. How much marks will be required to get admission in Architecture college of Pune?
  17. Can I get admission in MIT, Pune if scored 27 marks in JEE Main and secured 79% in 12th BSEB? -- [New]
  18. How much marks are needed to get admission in VNIT college?
18th December 2011, 08:25 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are needed to get admission in BCA college of Pune?

To pursue BCA course you have to clear your 12th std. Examination (H.S.C.10+2) from any stream with English & mathematics as passing subject and has secured 45% marks,then you have to qualify a Common Entrance Test which will be conducted by the College. List of bBCA colleges in pune:-

Lords School of Management

Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce

Sinhgad College of Commerce, Kondhwa

Choice Institute of Management
6th May 2012, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

My pertcentage is below 40% in class12(i was sick in exam time) but i wish to get in BCA cause its my dream to get on computer applicant so is there any chances to get admission for me with my percentage? Help me soon im in a hurry looking for BCA Admission
26th May 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I got 53 percent in hsc so what can i do after hsc?
29th May 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

i wanted to get admission for bca(science) at pune and my hsc percentage is 47% so what is process for that?and i wanted information of the full course in details...
1st June 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission for bca for 40%
22nd June 2013, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage need to get admission in kurukshetra university
3rd May 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

how many marks should i get to admit in sinhgad engineering college
3rd May 2014, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 55% in 12th with PCM then will i get admission in bca college in pune without entrance exam
8th June 2017, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

How many percentages are required to get admission in government agriculture Collages?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?