5th March 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are needed to pass in Physics theory after scoring 29 marks in practical

how much marks would be needed to pass in physics theory if i get 29 marks in practical?

3rd April 2014, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are needed to pass in Physics theory after scoring 29 marks in practical

how much marks needed in isc physics theory to get pass if minimum marks is given in practical
10th March 2015, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are needed to pass in Physics theory after scoring 29 marks in practical

you are needed to score more than 23 marks to pass theory paper of 70 marks
2nd April 2015, 12:19 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

There is no dependence of marks between the marks you score in practical paper and marks of your theory paper because you have to pass seperately in your both papers for passing in your physics paper .

For passing in Physics paper , you must have to secure at least 23 marks out of 70 marks in your theory paper and 12 marks out of 30 marks of your practical paper .

As you have 29 marks in your practical paper so now you have to secure 23 marks in your theory paper for passing in your Physics paper .
4th April 2015, 10:41 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

See, you need to get minimum 24 marks to pass in the theory paper in physics and a minimum of 11 marks in practical.

Now, when you have scored exceptionally well in your practicals so you just need to keep the momentum going and score your best in the theory as well.

Once, again i would like to remind you that, for clearing the subject you need to cross the threshold marks in both the practical and the theory.
5th April 2015, 10:48 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You have not mentioned about the board from which you are pursuing class 12th . So it is difficult to give your answer. But I am giving you the answer if you are a CBSE candidates.

The Physics paper of +2 board is of 100 marks and are taken in two parts :--
1. Practical :- This is of 30 marks out of which 12 marks are required to qualify in it .

2. Theory :- This is of 70 marks in which candidates must have to score at least 23 marks to qualify.

It is mandatory to qualify in both the paper to pass in physics paper .
10th March 2016, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

How many marks need to passout in theory of physics exams of Class 12 rbse board
8th April 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

i have got 30 mrks in practical of chem. and 20 mrks in theory and passed with 75% marks as i took pcb with english and phy.edu will i be considered pass or fail
22nd May 2016, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that i have got 29 marks in practical and only 5 marks in theory in exam of physics . Am i fail or pass?
29th November 2016, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks of physics theory to PSS BIOS exam 2016 of October November
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?