2nd March 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are needed to take admission in Mechanical Engineering? What are the requirements for that?

how much marks r neede for taking addmission in mechanical engineering what r the requirements for that???????

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum requirements and percentage of marks needed to take admission in Actuarial Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What's the procedure and requirements for taking admission in MS course with mechanical engineering stream in Germany?
  3. Marks needed to get admission in VJTI for mechanical engineering in JEE mains?
  4. How much marks are needed to study mechanical engineering in average college in tamilnadu?
  5. How much marks are needed to get admission in SVNIT in degree engineering after diploma in mechanical for Gujarat students
  6. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  7. Colleges in which I can get admission for marine engineering or mechanical engineering after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  8. Which college can I get after scoring 104 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How much marks are needed in SSC exam for admission for mechanical diploma in COEP
  10. Am I eligible to study Robotics after the completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE?
  11. Marks needed to get admission in engineering? Is it possible to get admission after scoring 145 marks in PCM?
  12. Marks needed for admission in engineering college? With 145 marks in PCM can I get admission?
  13. What is the percentage needed in 3rd year diploma to get admission in B.E 3nd year in mechanical engineering
  14. Minimum marks needed for NIT warangal in mechanical engineering for SC?
  15. How much marks are needed to get into government engineering colleges?
  16. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  17. How to join Army engineering? What are the requirements?
  18. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET? -- [New]
11th March 2013, 05:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are needed to take admission in Mechanical Engineering? What are the requirements for that?

Mechanical engineering is available at degree/diploma levels. Eligibility and selection procedure vary with course. 10th /12th passed candidates can apply for diploma courses. 12th passed candidates can try for engineering degree. Selection to both these courses is done through entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?