22nd March 2011, 10:44 PM
aayushi mehta

How much marks required in 12th non medical to apply for Karnataka CET?

how many minimum marks i need in +2 non med to apply for karnataka cet

please reply

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in CET(Karnataka) to get a seat medical college? I have completed my 2nd PUC with 87.2% in Karnataka -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to apply for CET Karnataka and what documents are required for the same?
  3. Minimum marks required in CET to get mechanical in Karnataka CET?
  4. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  5. Allotment scheme for an outside student who has scored 137 marks in Karnataka-CET and secured 90% in 12th?
  6. Medical related fields after 12th(PCB) for which CET is not required
  7. Is K-CET enough for admission in medical college outside Karnataka?
  8. Minimum marks required in Karnataka CET for a candidate belonging to Category 2A, english medium?
  9. Admission in free Medical college for a candidate who has scored 94 marks in Karnataka-CET?
  10. How much marks to be scored to get medical seat in CET in Karnataka? Is there any reservation for SC and ST?
  11. Karnataka CET Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  13. Minimum marks required in Karnataka CET for candidate belonging to category 2A, English Medium?
  14. What is the eligibility for Karnataka CET
  15. Elligibility & last date for kcet?
  16. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  17. Karnataka CET for candidate living in Delhi? How to get the forms?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa? -- [New]
23rd March 2011, 04:28 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much marks required in 12th non medical to apply for Karnataka CET?

Hiiiiiii,

Minimum 50 % marks required in 12th standard non medical to apply for Karnataka CET examination.

All the Best
25th April 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks required in 12th non medical to apply for Karnataka CET?

What is the minimum rank required in karnataka cet for GM to get admission in top 10 engineering college?
11th May 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 50% in PCM aggregate, but chemistry is 34 and declared as exempted. Result declared as second class. Will I be elibible for CET and COMED-K rankings ? please explain about this exemption clause. Will the individual marks of 34 in chemistry a constraint ?
[email protected]
11th May 2011, 11:45 PM

I am from Bangalore and had appreared in PUC exams. My marks in PCM is 50% aggregate. But chemistry is 34, mentioned as exempted and the result is declaired as second class. What does this exemption means ? will I be elibible for CET and COMED-K rankings ? will this exemption be any constraint in getting into BE ?
Bala
12th May 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,i have given my kea board exam and i have scored very low marks which is 45% as per SC{schedule caste} and haven't got my cet results yet can i get the seat of mbbs i am tensed sir,plz guide me
19th May 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE WRITTEN KCET UNDER GADINADU CATEGERY AND SCORED 60 MARKS SO WHAT WILL BE MY EXPECTED RANK AND WHAT ARE THE COURCES OFFERED TO ME
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?