12th February 2011, 08:26 PM
Sariful Ali

From where to get application form for direct admission in B.Tech after Diploma?

i am doing diploma in civil eng in Bangalore.
From where to get application form for direct admission in B.Tech after Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in distance B.Tec course after completing diploma?
  2. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  3. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma?
  4. Can I get direct admission in UPES Dehradun after scoring 92% marks in CBSE 12th exam?
  5. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission procedure in B.Arch after diploma in architecture through distance learning? -- [New]
  7. Information about application form and government colleges for Diploma in computer science?
  8. Direct admission to study Engineering Diploma for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th?
  9. Btech mechanical admission in IPU?
  10. Is it possible for me to get direct admission to 2nd year diploma course if I am dropped out from 12th?
  11. Direct admission in 3rd semester of diploma after completing ITI?
  12. Universities in India providing Ph.D courses in Computer Science?
  13. List of diploma colleges in Maharastra after 10th which offer direct admission in second year?
  14. How to get btech admission after diploma in IT?
  15. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma?
  16. Can a diploma holder from outside Karnataka is eligible to join B.Tech 2nd year through CET? When the application form of Karnataka-CET will be released?
  17. Can I get direct admission to 2nd year diploma in Mumbai after diploma in Electronics?
  18. How to take admission in diploma in tool and die making? From where to get the application form?
16th February 2011, 02:17 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: From where to get application form for direct admission in B.Tech after Diploma?

As far as I know every state engineering colleges takes students through lateral entry (Diploma to degree),Few privet colleges are taking direct admission or management quota admission.
5th March 2011, 01:32 PM
sachin2places

Default Re: From where to get application form for direct admission in B.Tech after Diploma?

Hello..........These days quiet a lot of institutions are offering lateral programmes but according to me, for your B.TECH lateral admissions,Manipal university is definitely a great choice.
You can Purchase the application forms from selected branches of State Bank of India or Syndicate Bank or you can write at the following address-
Director, Admissions
Manipal University
Manipal – 576 104
Tel: 0 9243777700
[email protected]
B.E. Lateral; Last date: 30th May, 2011.Apply soon
ALL THE BEST
5th March 2011, 07:17 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hi,

To get admission to degree colleges after diploma, you have to give lateral entry test.

Lateral entry entrance tests are conducted for diploma holder candidates wanting to enter into B.Tech course directly in the 2nd year.

At first you have to decide which college you want to join for studying B.Tech after diploma, and then you need to know the admission procedure to that college.

Most of the reputed institutes take students through the lateral entry entrance test. So find out the college you want and its requirement.

Good luck!
19th May 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

how many rounds of counselling is done for selection in kiit. my rank is 27556 in kiitee. shall i called for counselling?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?