26th January 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are required to get into good colleges? I am in 11th standard

Currently i am in 11th how much marks i will have to score to get admission in good colleges?????

26th January 2012, 08:57 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are required to get into good colleges? I am in 11th standard

To get admission into a good college you need to met these requirements as under-

1. Actually Every college has its own cut-off percentage so it depends upon you that in which college you are looking for to take the admission.

2. The percentage is also depend upon the course you are selecting as each course has a limited no: of seats & if they fulfilled then there is no option to be left even you secured a good percentage.

3. As a general you can assume that you have to secure at least your percentage between 70% to 80% to get admission in good college.
26th January 2012, 09:25 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are required to get into good colleges? I am in 11th standard

Hi friend,

Whatever stream you belong to, whether it is arts, science or commerce, you need minimum 75% to score in 12th exam to get admission in good colleges.

After that, you also have to score a good rank in entrance exams (if any, like AIEEE, IIT JEE, WBJEE, BCA CET etc) to get admission in some good colleges in India.

So start preparing well from now to get a very high score in 12th, because the competition is very high and tough as well in the outside world.

You have to keep a good pace to be in the race with others.

Hope you understand what I want to convey.

All the best and be confident.
4th May 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

how many marks required to take admission in cb 1 collage in pre medical or pre enginering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?