31st December 2015, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

How much marks required in MHT-CET to get admission in GMC for open category?

My self suraj bhosle. I have got 81.80% In ssc board exam in 2015 My goal is medicle MBBS I want to became an a docter.so,I want to know that in maharashtra what is cutoff of medicle collage govt. also what is the fees in semi govt. collages in MBBS?

31st December 2015, 10:44 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks required in MHT-CET to get admission in GMC for open category?

MH CET stands for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test. This is conducted by state government of Mahrashtra for admission in engineering, ,medical government colleges. The eligibility criteria for MH CET exam for medical exam is that you must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board.

The minimum age limit which a candidate must attain on 31st December of year of exam is 17 years for medical courses.

The cut off marks required to get admission in medical courses changes every year but if a candidate is able to score 60% of total marks of MH CET exam even if he/she belongs to general category, most probably candidate can get admission.

So, it is advisable to score 60% or more in MH CET exam rather analyzing previous year cut off marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?