15th December 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

How much marks should I get in AIEEE to enter into top 20 colleges

how many marks i should get in aieee to enter into top 20 colleges

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get into top engineering colleges of India through AIEEE? In which top engineering college can I get after scoring 106 marks in AIEEE?
  2. Will I get admission in good colleges in Mumbai based on my 53 marks in AIEEE? List of top colleges where I stand a chance?
  3. Will I get admission in top colleges after scoring 106 marks in AIEEE? Names of the top colleges?
  4. What is the cutoff for top 10 engineering colleges in Maharashtra? I have got 108 marks in CET and 28 marks in AIEEE
  5. In which top engineering colleges can I get after scoring 86 marks in CET exam and 41 marks in AIEEE exam?
  6. Top 10 engineering colleges in India and Abroad? Percentage required to enter the colleges? Fee structure of the colleges?
  7. Can I get a good private college after scoring 45 marks in AIEEE? List of top private colleges under AIEEE?
  8. Top engineering colleges that I can get in Civil Engineering after scoring 86 marks in CET exam and 41 marks in AIEEE exam?
  9. How can I get admission in top engineering college after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE? -- [New]
  10. List of good private colleges I can get with 70% marks in 12th and AIEEE score 53 and AIR 273600 with GEN category?
  11. Can I get top 10 colleges of Punjab after scoring 77 in AIEEE?
  12. What are the job opportunities and future prospective available automobile for engineering students? How many marks did I need in PET or AIEEE for getting automobile stream in top colleges? List of the top colleges for automobile engineering?
  13. Will I be able to get into NIT Warangal after scoring 230 to 240 marks in AIEEE B.Arch exam? Which are the top AIEEE B.Arch colleges in India?
  14. Which NIT can I get after scoring 150 marks in AIEEE? Can I get into top NITs or good government colleges? am from OBC category
  15. Top colleges available for me after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE? List of the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which top colleges in Pune should I prefer after scoring 87 marks in MHT CET and 71 in AIEEE?
  17. Admission in top colleges of AIEEE after scoring 88.4% in 12th board and an AIR of 62837 in AIEEE and state rank of 3788?
  18. Is a rank under 20,000 in AIEEE enough for getting into top colleges? How much rank is required to get into top colleges?
30th April 2016, 08:29 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks should I get in AIEEE to enter into top 20 colleges

AIEEE is All India Engineering Entrance examination.

It is not conducted and has been replaced by Joint Entrance Examination Main by Central Board of Secondary Education.

For this exam, 10+2 with science stream and mathematics as compuslory subject is necessary. If you want to get admission in top 20 colleges for Bachelor of technology through JEE Main, you must score at least 300 out of 360 marks of JEE Main.

Overall rank is calculated on basis of 10+2 percentage also, you must have good percentage of marks also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?