13th April 2018, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

How much monthly EMI I should pay to Bank with 8% interest rates charged against an Education Loan of Rs. 4 Lacs?

Hello everyone, I am going to take an Education Loan from Bank of Rs. 4 Lacs. They are charging me 8% interest per annum for 3 years. I would like to know what monthly EMI I have to pay to the Bank? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How much interest will be charged against loan amount of Rs. 20 Lacs in State Bank of Hyderabad? How to pay an EMI?
  2. How much monthly EMI will be paid against Education Loan amount of Rs. 8.75 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank? How many months of EMI is available in this Bank?
  3. How to calculate EMI of Loan amount of Rs. 6.5 Lacs at 5% interest rates under 5 years of tenure?
  4. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs in Axis Bank?
  5. How many months of EMI to pay against Rs. 8.7 Lacs Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur? How much EMI to pay?
  6. How the interest rates could be changed against Bank Education Loan of BOI?
  7. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
  8. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs in Central Bank of India?
  9. Interest rates charged against Rs. 8.75 Lacs under Axis Bank Education Loan scheme?
  10. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank?
  11. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  12. Detailed information and interest rates charged against Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs for study MBA?
  13. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  15. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  16. How much interest rate will be charged against an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs? How and when I will get? When I have to pay after Graduation?
  17. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs in Punjab National Bank? -- [New]
  18. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs in UCO Bank?
19th April 2018, 10:41 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much monthly EMI I should pay to Bank with 8% interest rates charged against an Education Loan of Rs. 4 Lacs?

For education loan of 4 Lakhs with 8% interest for 3 years duration,

Payable monthly EMI Rs. 12,535
Total interest payable Rs. 51,244
Total payment (Principal + Interest) Rs. 4,51,244
20th April 2018, 06:35 AM
mebatman

Default Re: How much monthly EMI I should pay to Bank with 8% interest rates charged against an Education Loan of Rs. 4 Lacs?

Your loan is 4 lakh
Rate of interest is 8%
Tenure 3 years

EMI is 12,534
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?