20th April 2018, 07:45 AM
Ani Halder

What should I do to get Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Mean Scholarship if applied 2 years ago?

Sir, I had applied for Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Mean Scholarship 2 years ago. But till now I can't get my scholarship money. Please tell me what should I do? Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available for a candidate with 98.4% in 12th ISC?
  2. What to do if yet not get scholarship under Merit Cum Means?
  3. What to do if not submitted Merit Cum Means Scholarship mistakenly without documents?
  4. Can a CA student apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship? What should I do?
  5. Where to get the application form for BC-E muslims
  6. How can I check the status of Merit Cum Mean Scholarship of last year? -- [New]
  7. What should I do if my Merit Cum Means scholarship application is not yet verified at Institute level? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. When will I get amount of Merit Cum Means Scholarship? How long does it takes?
  9. Chances to apply for Merit Cum Means scholarship if not got previous year? How should I apply for it?
  10. Eligibility criteria to get Swami Vivekananda Single girl child Scholarship? Amount of scholarship?
  11. Possibility to re-apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship? What are the requirements for it?
  12. When the application of Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018 will be released?
  13. Why doesn't government sanction the full amount of fees as applied in Merit Cum Means Scholarship?
  14. Is it possible to do Pilot Training with less expenses covered?
  15. What should I fill in Merit Cum Means Scholarship form renewal or new if not got previous amount? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. Where to go if not get any information about Merit Cum Means Scholarship? Who are the nodal officers?
  17. Scholarships available for BTech Civil 2nd year student?
  18. When the application of Early Success Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018 will be released?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?