9th September 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage I have to secure in 12th for admission in DU in commerce?

how much par i have to seacur in 12th for admission in DU in commers

Related Questions:
18th July 2015, 08:45 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage I have to secure in 12th for admission in DU in commerce?

D.U stands for Delhi University. It is considered to be one of the best universities of India for pursuing undergraduate courses in science, commerce and arts.

If you want to get admission in top colleges of Delhi University for bachelor of commerce like Shri Ram College of Commerce, Hindu college, HansRaj college etc, you need to score more than 95% if you belong to general category. For OBC and SC/ST candidates % of marks is slightly less than 95%.

You can visit the official website of DU for cut off marks of various college for B.Com. Official website is www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?