16th July 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage must be maintained right from first semester to get admission in M.Sc easily?

I have a query regarding that "percentage in bsc physics" that How many percentage must be maintained right from first semester?? To be placed easily in MSc??

Related Questions:
  1. What was the cut-off percentage for last year M.Sc(geography) admission? I've secured 61% marks in Geography
  2. Is it possible to get scholarship in doing PG course abroad when I have poor marks in UG?
  3. Can I get admission in M.Sc course with geography stream? I have done B.Sc with geography stream and scored 61% marks.
  4. Required Qualification to join Diploma in Electrical stream in CMJ University?
  5. Which semester percentage is taken into consideration for lateral entry admission? How many semesters average is taken?
  6. How to get admission in PUSA easily without scoring high percentage?
  7. How much percentage is required in 10th to get admission in science stream easily? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for ISRO after completing B.E Mechanical with 71% and 2 Backlogs?
  9. Can I give the improvement exam of Msc to increase my percentage after completing Msc?
  10. Can I do Hotel management after doing 12th from Delhi Board with Commerce and BCA without Maths
  11. What is the criteria and procedure for taking admission in Degree College after completing Diploma from I.T.?
  12. Which stream should I choose in 11th Class having interest in Sports and Mathematics?
  13. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility?
  14. After graduation in B.Sc (IT) should i opt for job or pursue MCA or M.Sc?
  15. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  16. If a student fails in one subject in first semester in MSc IT then can he give the exam in 2nd semester?
  17. Am I eligible to appear for TCS exam? I've secured 65.2% marks in 10th, 70.2% marks in 12th and 59.3% marks in B.Tech 3rd sem
  18. Percentage needed to apply for MSc Genetic Engineering? What is the procedure?
4th October 2015, 01:03 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage must be maintained right from first semester to get admission in M.Sc easily?

Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks to get admission in M.Sc course.
If candidate secured more than 65% then he/she will get admission in top universities very easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?