14th May 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is needed to get admission in best college of engineering after 12th?

how much percent do i need to get admission in best college of engineering in pune after 12th exams ?

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is needed in 12th CBSE to get admission in Stella Maris college
  2. Percentage needed to get admission in St. Xavier's college? -- [New]
  3. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  5. How much percentage is needed to get admission in government college
  6. Percentage needed to apply for MSc Genetic Engineering? What is the procedure?
  7. Percentage needed in 12th boards for admission in NIT?
  8. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission in good Medical College?
  9. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much percentage is required in 12th to join BHM? How much percentage is needed?
  11. How much is the percentage needed to get admission in an average college?
  12. How can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th? How much percentage is needed? Details about the colleges?
  13. Minimum percentage needed to take admission in government college of Agriculture in Maharshtra
  14. How much percentage is needed to get admission in engineering colleges
  15. How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in DU engineering College?
  16. Marks required in 12th for admission to Genetic Engineering?
  17. How much percentage is needed in MBBS in 12th standard? How much marks are needed?
  18. How to get admission in engineering college after passing 12th with 70%?
10th July 2013, 01:18 AM
skewaliya

Default Re: How much percentage is needed to get admission in best college of engineering after 12th?

Hello,

Mainlly the colleges doesn't put any criteria for the admission but now a days due to high competetion now a days the good universities and colleges are putting the minimum criteria of 60% to get admission in the colleges.The IIT's and NIT's have the criteria of 60% in the 12th.
10th July 2013, 08:56 PM
megayounus786

Default Re: How much percentage is needed to get admission in best college of engineering after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much percent do i need to get admission in best college of engineering in pune after 12th exams ?
How ever the percentage will be varied according to the colleges if you are going to join in any famous college then you need good percentage and if you are going to join in any medium college then you need min 60%
11th July 2013, 12:16 AM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

To get admission in best college of engineering after 12th some different percentage requires for various colleges. But if you are secured with 60% of marks then you need not to worry to admit in any of engineering college.

B.Tech (CSE,IT,MECH,ECE,CIVIL,ELECTRICAL) Eligibility:

Candidates should be pass in 12th examination from recognized board or University with Physics.

Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects:

Chemistry
Bio-Technology
computer Science
Biology

Percentage required:

Candidates obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category.i.e. SC category) in the above subjects taken together.

B.Architecture Eligibility Criteria:

Candidates must be 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board/University with Mathematics as a subject of examination with at least 50% (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category i.e. SC category) aggregate marks.

Or

Candidates with 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by central/ State Governments with 50% (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category i.e. SC category) in aggregate

In order to pass NATA Test a candidate must obtain minimum of 40% marks.
2nd April 2014, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

i am from poor family... How many fee of 1year in engineering collage like pune , mumbai ,delhi , aurangabad.
18th January 2016, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

I have 35 narks in maths, 37 marks in physics and 40 narks in chemistry, am I eligible to get admission for civil engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?