2nd March 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is needed in MBBS in 12th standard? How much marks are needed?

I am studying in 11th sci, bio. But i want to know that how many percentage will be needed in MBBS in 12th std. And in NIT HOW many marks will needed? How many marks are for gujarat govrnment colledge of medical of NIT?

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is needed in class 12 to get MBBS/BDS seat?
  2. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission? -- [New]
  3. How much percentage is needed for admission in MBBS after 12th? What is the exact amount required for admission in MBBS
  4. Minimum marks needed in 12th standard to qualify for AIEEE exam?
  5. What is the percentage of marks needed to join Agriculture after passing 12th
  6. How much percentage is needed to get admission in government college
  7. Required percentage of marks in 10th and 12th class to join MBBS course?
  8. Percentage needed in 12th boards for admission in NIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Percentage needed for UG course in Physics? What should I do after passing 12th board?
  10. How much percentage is needed in 12th CBSE to get admission in Stella Maris college
  11. How can I become an IAF Pilot? What percentage is needed in 10th and 12th board exam? What is the height needed?
  12. Percentage of marks needed in 12th for IELTS?
  13. Full details about GRE and TOEFL? How much score is needed?
  14. Eligibility for entrance exams for a Engineering student? Percentage of marks required?
  15. How much percentage is required in 12th to join BHM? How much percentage is needed?
  16. Minimum requirements and percentage of marks needed to take admission in Actuarial Science?
  17. Percentage of marks needed in 12th for Bachelor of Veterinary Science from Kerala? How and from where to get application form?
  18. What is the passing marks needed in MBBS? How much is the fees for MBBS?
6th March 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is needed in MBBS in 12th standard? How much marks are needed?

what is the cutoff mark for sc
2nd August 2013, 12:00 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How much percentage is needed in MBBS in 12th standard? How much marks are needed?

Hi

Your question is not clear.

If you want to know how much marks is need for MBBS then
Admission to MBBS is no longer on the basis of your 12th marks. You need to appear for PMT ( Pre Medical Test)
Though there is no percentage mentioned in eligibility but you should have physics, chemistry and biology in your 10+2
For further eligibility you can visit the following link
http://entrance.icbse.com/aipmt/eligibility

Admission to NIT is through IIT JEE now. Earlier it ussed to be through AIEEE.
where 40% weightage is given to your 12th marks and 60% weightage is given to your IIT JEE mains score.

all the best
11th October 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

for mbbs how much minimum marks is required in class10
9th November 2013, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

hey now am in 2, but am in 1 my total marks percentage is 62.did i qualify write to entrace exam?
23rd April 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

i am know in 11th, i want to be an doctor how much marks are needed in 12th and nit to get admission in M.B.B.S
8th July 2014, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

i want to be a doctor bt i got 60% in 12th science....now i want to become a doctor only...now what can i do....plzz tell me....n what % do i need for MBBS n what is the minimum marks need for doctor..
4th April 2015, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that how many percentage is required for get admission in mbbs, in 12 science
24th May 2015, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that how much percentage is nesesri in 12th for get admission in MBBS
19th August 2019, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

How many percentage of being an astronaut and marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?