14th June 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required for admission in Hotel Management?

How much percentage in addmition hotel management...

Related Questions:
  1. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for Hotel Management?
  2. How much percentage is required for admission in Hotel Management? -- [New]
  3. How much percentage is required for hotel management? What is the procedure to get admission in Pusa institution?
  4. How much percentage can I do for Hotel Management course? Where to get the admission form?
  5. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  6. Percentage required for admission in IHM college of Hotel Managmeent Mumbai
  7. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to get admission for Hotel Management course? Where to get forms for the respective Entrance Exam?
  8. Percentage needed in 12th for doing Hotel Management and when the forms of Hotel Management are generally released? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Required Percentage of marks in 10th Class to join Hotel Management course?
  10. How much percentage should be required for admission in hotel management in Mumbai?
  11. Required percentage to take admission for Hotel Management in best colleges of India?
  12. Required Percentage of Marks to join Hotel Management course?
  13. List of Colleges offering Hotel Management course? Required Entrance Exam to give and required percentage of marks for this?
  14. What is the fee structure of the Hotel Management Colleges? Percentage required to get admission in IHM?
  15. Will I get a degree by doing Hotel Management? Percentage needed for taking admission in Hotel Management?
  16. How much percentage is required to do Hotel Management in 12th?
  17. What is the percentage required for Hotel Management after 12th?
  18. Is there any way to get admission in Hotel Management? I am doing BSc Life Sciences and want to do hotel management course
10th June 2015, 01:41 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required for admission in Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can get direct entry into hotel management field or you can get it through various hotel management institutes.

Minimum qualification required for this course is 10+2 from recognised board exam.

Discipline is not matter but, they should have scored at least 50% aggregate marks in their intermediates.

Certificate courses duration is of six month to one year whereas, diploma and bachelor course duration are of one and half year to three year.

Most of the government institutes are offering admission through common admission test. It is generally conducted in the month of april every year.

Exam consist questions from Reasoning, Aptitude, General English, General Science and GK.

10th June 2015, 07:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with above 40% marks are eligible for BHM.But your age should be below 22 years.

List of the best college for Bachelor in Hotel Management in India:-

Institute of Hotel Management,
CIT Campus, TTTI-Tharamani, P.O.
Chennai-600113 Ph. No. 044-22542029
Fax: 044-22541615
Email: [email protected]

Institute of Hotel Management
Libraray Avenue, Pusa,
New Delhi- 110012 Ph. No. 011-25842429
Fax: 25843177

Alto Porvorim, Bardez,
Goa - 403521 Ph. No. 0832-2417252
Fax: 0832-2417209

F- Row, D D Colony, Vidyanagar,
Hyderabad-500007 Ph. No. 040-27427569
Fax: 040-27427898
13th July 2019, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, For now I'm finish my 12th education. I decided to go for BHM after 12th.
How much year and fees for study BHM.

Only this few words Thank you.

My name: Francis Nongsiang.
City: Shillong.

Indian Citizen.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?