5th September 2010, 10:22 PM
rishabh khanna

Percentage needed in 12th for doing Hotel Management and when the forms of Hotel Management are generally released?

I am in class 10 and decided to opt for arts in class 11. How much is the percentage need for doing Hotel Management and when the forms of Hotel Management are out?

Related Questions:
  1. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to get admission for Hotel Management course? Where to get forms for the respective Entrance Exam?
  2. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  3. How much percentage is needed to join the best course of Hotel Management in best hotel?
  4. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  5. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce? -- [New]
  6. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students?
  7. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  8. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  9. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  10. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  11. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  12. Brief introduction about Hotel Management course? Minimum percentage required in Diploma in Civil Engineering to apply for Hotel Management course?
  13. Hotel management course after 12th standard? How to get the forms?
  14. When will the forms be available for Hotel Management after 12th?
  15. List of colleges I may get after securing 893 rank in NCHMCT JEE exam?
  16. Does Delhi University provide HM course?
  17. Which is the best stream to study for a hotel management aspirant?
  18. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
5th September 2010, 11:41 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

Default Re: Percentage needed in 12th for doing Hotel Management and when the forms of Hotel Management are generally released?

different college have different qualification marks. some take on or above 60% in 12th, some college take 55% in 12th, some college take 50% in 12th,,,,, thanking you. best of luck
6th September 2010, 12:33 PM
chaitu667

Default Re: Percentage needed in 12th for doing Hotel Management and when the forms of Hotel Management are generally released?

Hai bro!

Hotel management is one of the best course to do after 10+2 because you will settle your life as soon as possible than others.
Minimum requirement of percentage varies but mostly the dead line is 60% of marks. Almost every college needs that 60% and some others offer you at 50% and few will take 70% as minimum marks percentage.

All the best!
6th September 2010, 06:53 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

well, to do hotel management...minimum percentage usually demanded by institutions is 55% ...but some institutions also make 60% as their cut off marks...

good luck !!
6th September 2010, 07:35 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

Most of the colleges in India require atleast 50% in 10+2 class. But reputed colleges sometimes ask more than 50%. Other colleges only require a 'pass' symbol on your +2 marksheet.
Never think of this again. Anyone can obtain this, just think about courses in which you want to take admission i.e. degree/ diploma course in hotel management.
6th September 2010, 08:50 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

HI!

Different colleges offering BHM course have their own admission criteria. While some take admission through direct mode others conduct entrance exam for admission in BHM course.

The minimum educational requirement for applying to BHM course is a pass in 10+2. The cut off percentage again varies from institute to institute. While some requires a first class i.e.60% marks in 10th others require as low as 45% marks.
7th September 2010, 09:27 PM
meeria

dear friend

The minimum educational to applying BHM course you have passed 10+2 with 50% in any stream. and class 10 with at least 50%;
many of the time educotion qualification depande on the institute.

all the best
10th September 2010, 05:08 PM
sanjusabu

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishabh khanna View Post
I am in class 10 and decided to opt for arts in class 11. How much is the percentage need for doing Hotel Management and when the forms of Hotel Management are out?
Now-a-days hotel management are becoming very popular among the student as it provides a easy way to get into good job in less time and less effort.

Eligibility for Hotel Management Course :-
1) Age Limit :-
a) For General :- 22 years.
b) For SC/ST :- 25 years.
2) Educational Qualification :-
You must have a pass certificate in 10+2 level.
Application Form :-
You cannot apply this year as last date of form submission was :- 12th April,2010.

Selection Procedure :-

a) For govt colleges :- You have to appear for the Common Entrance Test (NCHMCT JEE )for admit into govt colleges. Entrance Test consists of English, Reasoning, General Science and General Knowledge.

b) For non-govt colleges :- Normal eligibility criteria.

Courses in Hotel Management :-

B.A. Hotel and Hospitality Management

B.Sc Hotel and Tourism Management

B.Sc Hotel Management and Catering Technology

B.A. International Hotel Administration.

Colleges for Hotel Management :-

1) Angel Institute of International Hospitality And Management (AIIHM), Greater Noida ( Uttar Pradesh )

2) Green Institute of Management Studies, Kannur(Kerala )

3) Indian Institute of Hospitality and Management, Thane ( Maharashtra )

4) Acharya Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Bangalore( Karnataka )

5) Administrative Management College, Bangalore( Karnataka )

6) Anand Institute of Management Science (A.I.M.S.), Anand( Gujarat )

7) Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Bangalore( Karnataka )

8) Asan Memorial Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Jaladampet( Tamil Nadu ) etc.
16th September 2010, 12:32 AM
bapuram

dear friend,

The minimum educational requirement for applying to BHM course is a pass in 10+2. The cut off percentage again varies from institute to institute. While some requires a first class i.e.60% marks in 10th others require as low as 45% marks.

good luck
23rd September 2010, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

How much minimum percentage is required to get selected in the online examination?
25th September 2010, 01:09 AM
subhash1206

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishabh khanna View Post
you should fullfill it Eligibility for Hotel Management Course :-
1) Age Limit :-
a) For General :- 22 years.
b) For SC/ST :- 25 years.
2) Educational Qualification :-
You must have a pass certificate in 10+2 level.
Application Form :-
You cannot apply this year as last date of form submission was :- 12th April,2010.

Selection Procedure :-

a) For govt colleges :- You have to appear for the Common Entrance Test (NCHMCT JEE )for admit into govt colleges. Entrance Test consists of English, Reasoning, General Science and General Knowledge.

b) For non-govt colleges :- Normal eligibility criteria.

gud luck
25th September 2010, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Which type of test to get admision delhi ihm pusa and when date of 2011 test
27th September 2010, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

which amongs the above given courses for hotel management gets the most weightage
12th October 2010, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

hiiiii
i m doing 12th nd result will be declare in june can i take addmision in IHM pusa delhi in june after getting my percentage in 12th
19th October 2010, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

i m ranjeet and i m looking for 3-years deegre in hotel managment , and i m from noida so pls tell me that which one college is best for carreer perpose.and fees stracture also. 8860768343
6th December 2010, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

can i go for hotel management after my 2 with pcm instead of engineering as m not interested in it
11th December 2010, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

hi i am somesh i dont want job in india i want in usa so pls tell me some thing if u can.............
19th December 2010, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE FUTURE IN THE FIELD OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT?
8th January 2011, 01:46 AM
shiraj
Senior Member+

hi friend,
the percentage will vary depending upon the colleges and mostly will be above 60% in most renown colleges...therefore if you are aiming for some good colleges than you should try getting above 60%...in most cases the forms will be out by end of march and first week of april...so all the very best...
10th January 2011, 01:17 AM
kjitender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which type of test to get admission Delhi ihm pusa and when date of 2011 test
you give the (NCHMCT JEE) exam to get the admission. this exam is the all India level and forum are available in Feb month and entrance exam in April month
all the best
15th January 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

minium percentage required for ihm pusa....
17th January 2011, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

minimum percentage in pusa hotel management is 50%
20th January 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

when forms are released for hotel management for the year 2011 entrance exam
21st January 2011, 04:22 PM
prtk.co

It is depend on the college requirements.Generally they need 60% in 12th.Forms of hotel managment are available from feburary.
30th January 2011, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

hi......i wanted to know when will be forms available in the market and from where should i get it ????/ also i have a 10 2 marksheet of 71% passed of national institute of open schooling (NIOS) .....will my marksheet be accepted for an admission in iihm????? plz help me
5th February 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE FEES PER ANNUM FOR IIHM
24th February 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi i want to do ba in hotel and hopitality management from delhi and i am from poor family ..so is there any college which takes less fee either private or gov...i am bit confused so plz help me....Shabnam Ahmad..I have completed 12th only..8802478800
24th February 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi i m shashank I had scored 50% in my 2 is it possibale to take a admition in pusa delhi
11th March 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

hello! i m archana i had scored 58% in 10 2... i want to do ba in hotel and hospitality from assam.. is there any college which takes affordable fees either private or gov.. i want to know syllabus,addmission forms,fee structure involve in this degree course.. thank u...
12th March 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am Danish my 10 2 exams is going on.....but i didn't give 1 Paper very well and i am in fear to get a compaetment in that exam....so i just wnt ask dat can i get a provisional admission in the ihm college.....
14th March 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Can i leave my B.com(ignou) 1st year degree in between & Appear for ihm-jee next year in 2012 ?
21st March 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

last date for hotel management-2011
4th April 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

i have got 40 percent in 12th can i get admission in any hotel mangement college through jee exam
7th April 2011, 06:05 PM
yajennifar

Default Mw2 modbox 8.1

Hi fellas
I'm a freaky game girl : p and just came across something called Mw2 modbox 8.1, i have heard
that it can give you ten (10 th) prestige in MW2 or what they call it modern warefare 2 without JTAG needed, which s cool, is there such a thing?
i apologize if "Percentage needed in 12th for doing Hotel Management and when the forms of Hotel Management are generally released?" ain't the right place to ask questions
thank you guys !
btw if any plays MW2 online, pm me
9th April 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the value of doing hotel management from bihar in other state of hotel.will i get any good job in other hotel.
18th April 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

hi..my percentage in class 10th is 68% and i am intrasting in hotel management and i am know in class 12th. so can you tell me that what option for after and what option of the subjects. i dont no about any thing. help me.
4th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello.i have done my 10 2 from nios .Is that possible to do HM from pusa?What the percenttage require?
20th May 2011, 06:06 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, i want to know about cutoffs of kohinoor college
23rd May 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage do i need to get admission in AIHM..?
do you offer students to go abroad .??
22nd June 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

which stream to choose after 10th (science, commerce or arts) if i want to make carrer in hotel management???
22nd June 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam,
how much marks in class 12th for doing hm course
5th July 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

i'm working in hotel as room attendance, n i have interest in f&b so can get distance one year diploma in food and beverage service. if i can so please give me some guidance to get admissions.
thanks
lokenddra
cont.no. 9540199226
17th July 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

hello,
i,m study in 12 commerce...i want to do hotel management.. plz suggest me which is the best college for hotel management in delhi, lucknow, and banglore ...........
and what are the subject in this course ?.................and how much fee and how many years for complete the course ?...........after completing this course can i get the job?
plz replz me................
17th July 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

hello,
i,m study in 12 commerce...i want to do hotel management.. plz suggest me which is the best college for hotel management in delhi, lucknow, and banglore ...........
and what are the subject in this course ?.................and how much fee and how many years for complete the course ?...........after completing this course can i get the job?
plz replz me................
24th July 2011, 07:50 PM
ajeetajeet1250

Percentage needed in 12th for doing Hotel Management and when the forms of Hotel Management are generally released?

hi friend,

Most of the colleges in India require atleast 50% in 10+2 class. But reputed colleges sometimes ask more than 50%. Other colleges only require a 'pass' symbol on your +2 marksheet.
Never think of this again. Anyone can obtain this, just think about courses in which you want to take admission i.e. degree/ diploma course in hotel management.

thanks
15th October 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12th(science) standard,so please tell me nchmct-jee application form fill up date. and please tell me which types of books are studying for nchmct-jee exam.
16th November 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

hi, m in 11th and i've taken coomerce.
i want to do hotel management with b.com and mba!
now i dont evn knw d basics of wt i need to do and evrything.. cn HM b done before doin b.com or is it a part of it or mba cn b done wid it! m very much confused.. please help !
14th December 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

how many languages to be known to join bhm,,, b/c i dont know to speak hindi, im 4m karnataka
29th December 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

i complete my 10th now i want do hotel management what i want do
10th January 2012, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

if i'll get more than 60% in class 12th(arts) then what procedure should i follow to take admission in pusa university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?