6th September 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in B.Tech MS in Germany?

how much% is required in b.tech fr ms in germany..please tell me how much is it

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  3. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  4. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  5. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  6. Can I get any scholarship to study in Germany after passing B.Tech? I have a percentage of 70
  7. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Germany? -- [New]
  8. What minimum percentage is required in B.Tech from India to get highest scholarship (30%) for MS course in Germany? How much money would I need to complete MS(including stay & food)? What is the best university in Germany for MS?
  9. What is the minimum required percentage in B.Tech for doing MS in top universities of Germany?
  10. How much percentage is required to to do B.Tech in Germany after 12th?
  11. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  12. What minimum percentage is needed in B.Tech to take admission in MS course with automobile stream in Germany?
  13. Detail question about MS in Germany
  14. Which is better between US, Germany or UK? I am doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  15. Can I get MS seat in Germany with 55% in engineering? Percentage required in TOEFL?
  16. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  17. Percentage required to do MS in Germany?
  18. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
12th November 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required in B.Tech MS in Germany?

i want to do in ms germany,mt b.tech percentage is 57%.am i eligible for doing ms in germany.if am eligible,
how to i am apply to that colleges?
6th July 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
Myself Deepak sagar Completed my b tech In Mechanical...With 64.5%,Intermediate with 72.0% and SCC With 57.1 %.Is it possible to get visa to german.(I am from India, Andhra pradesh, Hyderabad).
I'm Intrested to do MS in germany...
So, Please tell me about Student loan process also
Thank you.
You Can Mail me On [email protected]
9th July 2013, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

regarding percentage required to study ms in in mechanical engineering in germany? fee cost?
universities?scholarship ?
10th February 2014, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am likhitha.I completed my B TECH in ece with 67%,inter with 80% and ssc with 80%.I get married in this year and i and my husband want to study MS in US.My husband completed B TECH in civil with 60%,inter with 85% and ssc with 85%.Can we study in us?how much money we required to study in texas.we have relatives in us who are having green card.
So please give me some information about visa and about my questions.
thank you.
please give me answers to my mail i.e., [email protected]
4th July 2015, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

How much minimum % is requried in BE in mechanical to do ms in germany? plzz tell me sir im very confused
[email protected]
5th July 2015, 11:02 PM
dhaliwal jatt

Hello frnd..

* Study Abroad

->Student must have at least of 60% marks in any field.
->No any backlogs.
-> Should have qualified any entrance exam which is conducted by any country like..ILETS, GREs, TOFEL etc.

-> For apply to abroad, you have to gain minimum 5.5 bands in ILETS.
-> After completion of ILETS , you should apply for abroad.

Thanx..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?