18th June 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?

• please suggest me the name of the colleges in GERMANY for MS in mechanical engineering?
1. What minimum percentage is required in B.Tech IRAN to get highest scolarship (30%) for MS in Germany?
2. How much time is required to complete MS?
3. How much money do I need to complete MS(including stay & food)?
4. What is the best university in Germany for MS?
5. Is the same university provide hostel facility?
6. When the admissions are offered?
7. How the MS degree can be provided in GERMANY?

Related Questions:
  1. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  2. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What minimum percentage is required in B.Tech from India to get highest scholarship (30%) for MS course in Germany? How much money would I need to complete MS(including stay & food)? What is the best university in Germany for MS?
  4. Detail question about MS in Germany -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  6. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  9. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  10. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
  11. MS in Mechanical from Germany is possible? Scholarship and fee details?
  12. How much percentage is required to get full scholarship after passing mechanical Engineering with 67%? How much percentage is required in GRE and TOEFL?
  13. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Germany?
  14. What is the Minimum marks percentage required for GSEB scholarship in 12 commerce?
  15. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for scholarship for doing masters in Germany?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  18. What is the minimum education qualification required for doing MS in Germany and USA? -- [New]
21st August 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?

i want to do M.S IN GERMANY AND I HAVE 70% IN MY B.TECH ECE .WHAT ARE MY CHANCES??
24th November 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?

what should be the percentage of the btech completed student for taking up the course in Germany for ms
26th March 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

hai iam yashaswa , now b.tech 2 year mechanical , i have intrested to do robotics
what should it need to take after complietion of b.tech.
10th May 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
12th August 2014, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

if i want to have full scholarship 4 pursuing my m.s in germany
what shd b the score?
19th June 2015, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum aggrigate percentage to study in german university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?