4th November 2010, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to to do B.Tech in Germany after 12th?

i have completed my 12.i want to go germany for engg.can u plz me how much i have to show to go there.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  3. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  4. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  5. How much percentage is required to to do B.Tech in Germany after 12th?
  6. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  7. Percentage required in engineering to study in Germany? -- [New]
  8. What is the minimum percentage is required to do MS in German University?
  9. Can I get any scholarship to study in Germany after passing B.Tech? I have a percentage of 70
  10. What is the minimum percentage required in BE to do MS in Germany?
  11. What is the minimum percentage required for admission in Germany?
  12. How much percentage is needed to get in B.Tech? What are the other requirements?
  13. Percentage required in 12th PCM to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany/Singapore?
  14. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Germany?
  15. What minimum percentage is required in B.Tech from India to get highest scholarship (30%) for MS course in Germany? How much money would I need to complete MS(including stay & food)? What is the best university in Germany for MS?
  16. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  17. What is the minimum required percentage in B.Tech for doing MS in top universities of Germany?
  18. Chances to appear in IELTS to study B.Tech in Germany for a candidate who has secured 38% in 12th?
15th April 2011, 01:52 AM
babydoll

Default Re: How much percentage is required to to do B.Tech in Germany after 12th?

Hello friend,
For study in abroad you have to appear for TOEFL or ILET these are the entrance test for English language.
For study engineering you must have to score 90% in 12th or if you appear for the SAT exam then you have to score minimum of 80% for qualify.
So this is very tough to study engineering in Germany. Also the fees structure is so high to afford. But if you are belonging from rich family then you can take direct admission in any university in Germany.
19th April 2016, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required to to do B.Tech in Germany after 12th?

i have scored 57% in slc and i except 65% in 10 2 can i get admission in germany for engineering and what formality to follow more to get admission in germany?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?