11th December 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in MBA admission? Can I apply for MBA course

how many percetage are requrired in mba admission?if my graduction percentage 45% can i apply mba course.?

12th December 2012, 09:20 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required in MBA admission? Can I apply for MBA course

MBA - Master of Business Administration is a two years regular post Graduation course and can be pursed after Graduation in any stream by appearing entrance exam like CAT/MAT/XAT etc.

CAT - Common Admission Test conducted by IIM(Indian Institute of Management) - The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation in any stream with 50%marks(45% marks for SC/ST candidate) from a recognised University.

MAT - Management Aptitude Test conducted by AIMA(All India Management Association) - The eligible candidate must be an Indian Citizen having completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University. There is no percentage of marks criteria.

There is no upper age restriction to apply for CAT/MAT and there is also no restriction to number of attempts to CAT/MAT.

As you have secured 45% marks in Graduation and if you are a General Category candidate, then you are eligible to apply for MAT and basing on the score through MAT, you may be admitted to MBA Course.
12th December 2012, 11:35 PM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much percentage is required in MBA admission? Can I apply for MBA course

Hi Friend,

First of all you should know about the MBA.
MBA stands for Master in Business administration.

So to take admission in MBA the graduation percentage should be greater than 50% if you are from Open Category.
AND
if you are from cast then percentage should be greater than 45%.

So try to take admission in MBA.

Cool THanks...
12th December 2012, 11:40 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

Till last year if the candidate percentage is 45% few colleges were giving admission for the students in MBA, but from this year if the candidate is having 50% and above only is given priority for admission into the MBA course.

If you are having a percentage of 50% and below then it will be tough to find a colleges for MBA admission.

So I suggest you to go for a job where you can earn and have good life.

Thank you,

All the best.
8th February 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
i got a 44% in graduate. i want to study MBA. but some colleges saying that university need 45% .
give me some advice.
25th March 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I've got 55% in graduate,i want admission in M.B.A can i get admission?
25th April 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

my percentage is 45%in graduation n can i take admission in mba college n plz tell me college name.
9th May 2013, 08:32 PM
sandeep.yadav1648

Hi,

In some colleges the required percentage is more then 50% & and some even take less then 50%.

It totally depends on the college.
you can call on 9654199832 for more info about colleges and their percentage required.

All the best.
12th May 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in sol for mba .and how much % required in sol for mba i am also want to take classes for mat but where i can take class pls tell me about every thing for mba and i am a obc cast
2nd June 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

i appearb MAT in may 2013 and i have got 44.96% in graduation so i can eliogible for MBA in regular way plz tell me
2nd June 2013, 06:35 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

MBA is two years long post graduation course for which you should at least have the graduation degree. There is no specific percentage requirement for the Master of Business Administration. It depends on the entrance exam you are applying to get admission in MBA College.

As you may know that when it comes of Master of Business Administration, there are several options for the entrance exams:-

CAT

TANCET

MAT

XAT

GMAT

Common Admission Test is the most common and preferred test for the MBA aspirants. Some of the best colleges in India offer admission through Common Admission Test. The list include Indian Institutes of Management.

However your marks may be not enough to appear for the Common Admission Test. The requirement is 50 percent marks in graduation for Common Admission Test. However the SC/ST students only need 45 percent.

If you belong to SC/ST, then appear for the Common Admission Test. Otherwise Management Aptitude Test is the good option for you.

The Management Aptitude Test is conducted 4 times in a year. Since there is no percentage criteria, anyone with valid graduation degree can apply for this. You can also appear for the Xavier Aptitude Test which also have no percentage criteria. Some good MBA colleges offer admission through XAT therefore it should also be considered.
5th June 2013, 08:01 PM
ash2806

completed my bcom with 67 % and appeared to CMAT FEB 2013 scord just 86 is i m eligible for MBA through good college
5th June 2013, 08:04 PM
ash2806

completed my bcom with 67 % n appeared cmat feb 2013 scored just 86 is i m eligible for mba through good college ?
10th June 2013, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

i got my graguation % 43.5 can i take admition for MBA..
plz plz
21st June 2013, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

i have got 50%in btech and belong to sc categpry.. am i eligib le to get adm in delhi uni for mba if i get good cat score???
21st June 2013, 10:33 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got my graguation % 43.5 can i take admition for MBA..
plz plz
YES, you can take admission in MBA

Selection procedure for the MBA course involves:
>> Written Test
>> Group Discussion
>> Interviews

MBA written Tests that you can appear are:

MAT- Minimum Eligibilty to apply is Graduation pass.This test is conducted by AIMA.

XAT- Minimum Eligibilty is Graduation pass

To get calls from Good MBA colleges you have to get atleast 95 percentile marks in the all these written tests.
25th June 2013, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

i have got a 49%in bcom and belong to oc categpry can i take admission in mba college n plz tell me college name
26th June 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

i got 47% in graduation... can i give mat n aftr giving...i get above 90 percentile....do good colleges call..? in short mat score is only matter not graduation percentage?
28th August 2013, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

I m a physicaly handicapped and I have got 43% in my graduation
can I apply for mba
7th December 2013, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

hai, i have completed my b.sc degree(communication and computer science) with 55%. I would like to join mba. i have not studied related about mba. so i want to know is there any enterence exams?? and tell which colleges are suits to join mba........... thank you..
10th December 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

i m in t.y..how much percentage should i get in t.y...n im sc
28th December 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

sir m praween i want to know procedure of admission for MBA AND fee stru... MOB 7529970614
30th December 2013, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I have 43.45% in B.Sc(comp.science) from Nagpur university. Cast-OBC. Can I do MBA From Nagpur?& Which college can I do MBA?
30th December 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA from nagpur ? I have 43.33 % bsc comp.science from Nagpur university.cast -OBC. Which college name?
14th January 2014, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Hii sir ,
my graduation percentage 42 can I take addmission for MBA
8th February 2014, 04:45 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. This is a 2 year Management related course being offered by number of colleges in India.

There will be good number of job opportunities for the candidates after completion of MBA course in variety of business sectors like
Banking sector
Insurance sector
Telecom sector
FMCG sector etc.

Here is the eligibility criteria that is required for the candidates to apply for MBA course.

Academic Qualification :
One should have completed Graduation with a minimum of 50% of marks from a recognized university.

Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC or ST category.

Age criteria :
There is no upper age limit to join this course. One can join this course at any age.

Entrance Exams :
CAT
MAT
GMAT
XAT etc.

If you secured only 45% of marks in your Graduation, then you are eligible to join MBA course only if you are from SC or ST category.

Otherwise you can try to get admission for this course under management quota.

wish you all the best.
24th May 2014, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, myself prem i hv got 56% marks in degree in BBM course is dis percentage is ok to do MBA in good recoginised clg gv me ur suggestions
20th July 2014, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I got d 65% marks in graduation and i m not apply in entrance exam so, can i take the admission in mba.
18th September 2014, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir. I have 46 percentage in b com.. Which college has give me admission for m b a..?? Please say me . Sir 8884911173
4th June 2015, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum MAT score required for admission to MBA in Mizoram University?
10th July 2015, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I am completed my graduation & my t.y.b. com percentage is 45% and i m from Open Category.
can i get admission in mba..and if i can than which entrance exam i should give...so that i can get admission in best clg... plz help m
28th April 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

For disabled students is there is any relaxation in minimum elijable marks for admission to MBA?
14th February 2017, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

My minimum marks in cmat 71 out of 400 can I apply for MBA in best colleges
25th July 2019, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

How much mark is needed to pass mba
2nd November 2019, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION I GOT 43% BA PROGRAMME GRADUATION FROM DU I HAVE OBC CERTIFICATE MY NO 7053078610
14th December 2019, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

My education is B.A. 3 years complate in 42 % and cost Obc.
Can i apply for M.B.A. course say yes/ no.
Please answer me..
25th December 2019, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I have got 45% in graduation ,I wish to get admission in to mba .Is it possible ?Pl inform the name of colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?