6th February 2016, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in science stream to become a Mechanical engineer? How should I prepare for it?

I want to ask you that now i am in 9, so i want to choose science because i want to become a mechanical engineer. So tell me that how much percent is required and how should i prepare this?
Thank u

7th February 2016, 12:55 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required in science stream to become a Mechanical engineer? How should I prepare for it?

To become an engineer, you have to first pursue 10+2 and then pursue B.Tech course from any recognised university.

To get admission in Mechanical course candidate have to qualify in entrance examination conducted by various university for admission. The eligibility to appear for entrance examination is candidate must have passed 10+2 with PCM as main paper.

So, you have to pursue science stream in 10+2 to appear for entrance examination and get the admission in b.tech course. Some of entrance examination conducted to get admission is JEE, BITSAT, COMEDK etc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?