27th October 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

How much salary after completing engineering course(B.E)?

How much is the salary of a student after completing the engneering course(B.E)

Related Questions:
  1. How much salary after completing engineering course(B.E)?
  2. What will be the salary after completing IT course?
  3. Minimum salary that one can get after completing B.Tech? I am doing mining engineering from government engineering college, Bhuj
  4. Duration of Marine Engineering course? Best college and procedure for admission? How much will be the salary after completing?
  5. How much salary I can expect after completion of Software Engineering from IIT Delhi?
  6. Should I join Animation after doing Computer Engineering? How much salary is offered and which is the best course in Animation?
  7. How much salary I will get after completing M.Tech course? Specializations to study in M.Tech for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) candidate?
  8. How much salary will I get after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? I have completed qualify controling
  9. What will be the salary package for the candidate of CSE with MBA?
  10. What will be my salary after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. What salary package can i expect after completing my BFM course?
  12. How much will be the salary after completing BSc computer science?
  13. Will i get a good salary after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?
  14. Engineering Branches which have high salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How much package can we gain per month by doing BCA?
  16. Best course after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering to get good placement with high salary? -- [New]
  17. What will be my salary after completing diploma in mechanical engineering in KJ Soumya College of Vidyavihar
  18. What is the salary offered after completing diploma?
22nd December 2011, 01:10 PM
arun.potturu

Default Re: How much salary after completing engineering course(B.E)?

The Engineering Graduates have chance to earn money starting itself as 25000-35000.The salary is depending on the company standard.
Coming to government jobs the basic salary starts 9000-20000 and side incomes are more in govt jobs.
9th February 2012, 02:05 PM
prince222

Starting salary for an engineer may range from 8000-15000 and may be even more if good company hires you . In govt sector starting salary may be 9000-34000 with a grade pay of 5000.
29th April 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 12th standard in computer group with 165 marks
21st May 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

i completed my Bsc i want to do engineering i have scored 85%marks in Bsc
what options i have for engineering i want to goto tecnical field only
I scored less in puc so i joined Bsc
22nd June 2013, 07:20 PM
Paliyal79

At starting, you will earn 12000-20000/month, if you you have a good knowledge in your field.
But it will increase after taking the experience of 2-5 years.
After taking the experience, you will get 20000- 35000.
Hence, firstly take the experience and then you can join multination companies like TATA, TCS, WIPRO, INFOSYS, DELL, HCL etc.
If you would tell here your field, then i can gave you best knowledge about your stream.
All the best
28th June 2013, 02:39 AM
rhiayrash

Its all depends on us.If you have done your engineering from good colleges and with good marks salary will be high and if you have done it from local colleges and you have good marks then also your salary will be low.Its depends on the perfection of that subject.If you have good knowledge and not good marks then also you will get good salary.Average salary for top engineers is around 50000 to 90000 per month and for worst engineers it will be around 10000 and between this two the salary will be 20000 to 30000.
28th June 2013, 03:42 PM
Sai.asp123
Junior Member+

Hello friend....
Nowadays Engineers plays a vital role in developing country. So the persons who are completed engineering private companies can offer basic salary around 25000-30000. Where as in govt. sector the basic salary starts from 9000 to 20000.

All the best....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?