23rd January 2014, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

What will be the salary after completing IT course?

Hi, I just want to know that..What salary does a person with IT completed from a government college allowted..?! In short how much salary can one get after completing IT..?! And also what after masters in IT..?!

25th January 2014, 10:01 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: What will be the salary after completing IT course?

Salary actually depends on the company which you are trying to get the job usually work in Software companies owe you a good amount of salary when comparing with jobs in other fields.

Now companies like TCS, Accenture, Tech Mahindra, Wipro etc. takes in candidates from college when they are doing there final year and the salary range varies from 3.5 lakhs - 4.5 lakhs.

If you get job in little bigger product based companies like Nokia Networks, Ericsson, Deloitte etc. then the pay grade will be from 4.5 lakhs - 5.5 lakhs.

There is one more level of companies like Microsoft, Google etc where the freshers salary will be from 6 lakhs - 10 lakhs and getting job in those companies really need a lot of preparation.

Usually all the companies will have three round for the selection for recruiting freshers which are as follows,

-> Aptitude test.

-> Technical Interview.

-> Personal Interview.

So, you need to find out the pattern followed by each company for their aptitude test and clear the round which will make you to move on to technical interview where the questions will be asked from all the core subjects which you had in your B.Tech IT degree. Once you clear the technical interview you will move on to Personal interview where only your communication skills will be tested and you can clear this round if you be confident.

Big companies like Microsoft and Google will have 2-3 technical interview rounds and also the difficulty level will be more when compared with others.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?