3rd February 2017, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score in SSC to get Science stream for further studies?

Respected Sir, I will be appearing for SSC exam and after completing it I want to take Science stream for mu further studies so I want to know how much should I score in SSC to get Science stream for further studies? Please answer as soon as possible.

9th February 2017, 09:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in SSC to get Science stream for further studies?

To get admission in Science stream for pursuing higher studies, you should have passed SSC or equivalent examination with at least 60% aggregate marks from a recognised board. To get admission in top schools for pursuing higher studies in Science stream, you need to score more than 90% aggregate marks in your SSC examinations. Admissions in 11th standard science stream are done through entrance examination conducted by the respective institute or through merit basis of SSC board examination marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?