17th September 2019, 08:00 PM
Karthik Maroju

How much time does it generally takes for TCS to issue offer letters for off campus interview result?

My friends have got their offer letters in TCS Nextstep portal. But I didn't get any confirmation in TCS Nextstep portal. What might be the possible reason for this as I and all my friends cleared interview together and selected that time only?

30th September 2019, 02:34 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time does it generally takes for TCS to issue offer letters for off campus interview result?

TCS generally takes around 1-2 weeks for declaring Interview results. If you have cleared Interview, you will get result within duration.

But if you have not cleared it, then they will intimate you regarding this. They will mail generally after 2 weeks of the date of Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?