25th September 2019, 10:33 PM
Nagaraju sonti

What to study further after completing Diploma in Agriculture?

I have completed my Diploma in Agriculture. Now, what should I study further? Any other related or alternate courses which I can study now at either B.Sc or B.Tech level?

30th September 2019, 02:38 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to study further after completing Diploma in Agriculture?

The best possible course after Diploma in Agriculture is Bachelor of Technology in Agriculture engineering or B.Sc in Agriculture. The selection of course depends upon you. Both are good courses.

In coming time, agriculture courses will have lots of job and career opportunities. Climate change is making agriculture more employable with new techniques and tricks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?