26th January 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

How much time is left for registration for CS December exam?

how much time are left for registration of cs dec exam...please tell me how much time is left

28th January 2012, 05:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time is left for registration for CS December exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much time are left for registration of cs dec exam...please tell me how much time is left
If you want to appear for the Company Secretary Exam in December 2012, you will have to register on or before 31-03-2012.
However, if you are a graduate, you will be exempted form the foundation program and therefore, to register for the Executive Program, in order to appear in the December 2012 examination, you will have to register on or before 28-02-2012.
A graduate from any discipline may enroll directly for the Executive Program, irrespective of the marks secured in graduation.
For complete detail regarding the Company Secretary course, refer to the official website of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
22nd February 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

please say me when is the last date of subimision of forms of cs entrance exams
17th April 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date to register for company secretary executive programme for december 2012.. and if i give both groups at a time then in final level can i give groups seperately. and what r the exam centres for c.s. exam in maharashtra and is 70 hour computer training certificate necessary for executive exam. and how to get prospectus and how to pay money for prospectus ,registration,exam fees, can i register now for executive exam for december
5th July 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

i do not get registration no
21st July 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I am Vijay Mishra from Nagpur my exam in december-12 but registration number not received ??????????
30th May 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Could anuone please tell.me how can i regster online. The preciously given link is not working. Tried the website too but no results. So if anyone can help me that will be great
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?