2nd September 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the validity of IPCC registration?

Sir , i want ask you that for how many time or years my registration will be valid. My registration date is may 2010. How many more time i can attempt for exam. Is any extention in registration is possible?

29th July 2017, 03:37 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the validity of IPCC registration?

IPCC refers to Integrated Professional Competence Course and same is the second stage of CA ( Chartered Accountancy ) course. IPCC examination is held twice every year i.e; in the month of May and November.

As far as you are concerned about the validity of registration for IPCC and number of attempts allowed for one time registration then it is 4 years from the date of registration i.e; eight attempts as IPCC examination is held twice every year. Once the 4 years passes one can revalidate registration period for next four years by filling revalidation form.

So having registered for IPCC in May 2010 you are still eligible for appearing in further IPCC examination but for that you will have to re-register first as the validity of your last registration lasted in May 2014.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?