28th July 2017, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

How much will it cost to get the study visa for Canada after completion of 10th standard from CBSE board?

How much will it cost to get the study visa for Canada after completion of 10th standard from CBSE board? Can you please give me the right details on the same? What is the procedure I need to follow to get the student visa? Kindly advise. Thank you!

Related Questions:
31st July 2017, 02:52 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much will it cost to get the study visa for Canada after completion of 10th standard from CBSE board?

The study permit visa application fees has been increased to 5750 from 5470. This fees will be applicable to the candidates who are applying after June 11.

The application process for study permit visa is mentioned below.
- You need to apply for any university and you need to get a call letter from the university.
- After getting call letter from the university, you need apply for study permit visa online or offline.
- The application forms are available in their website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-how.asp
- In that application you'll be asked few questions for which you need to answer.
-You need to provide few documents for residence proof and few passport sized photos, on the back side of photo you need to write your DOB & full name.
- You need to show your bank balance statements.

If you fulfill all the eligibility requirements then you'll be given study permit visa.
2nd August 2017, 10:34 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much will it cost to get the study visa for Canada after completion of 10th standard from CBSE board?

For getting study visa you will be cost totally amount rounding to Rs 8000 per person.

Steps for applying study visa
>> Firstly get approval of the admission in college where you want to study.
>> Approval letter need to received in form of mail.
>> You need to check yourself that you are eligible or not by visiting here
>> Follow the steps as shown to apply by filling passport details and paying fees.
>> College approval need to be shown in appointment venue.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?