31st October 2015, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

How much will I be able to earn after completion of Ph.D? What is the scope of completion of Ph.D?

Then how much can earn after phd. how many duration take to complete phd after chemical engineering mtech & WHAT SCOPE? Can someone please let me know the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the complete information on the same soon as possible. Thanks!

30th April 2017, 11:32 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much will I be able to earn after completion of Ph.D? What is the scope of completion of Ph.D?

As you want to know amount of salary, you able to earn after completion of Ph.D here, I am going to tell you the same-

Salary- 80,000- 1.5 lakh.

List of some best job opportunities and scopes after completing PHD in India:

>>Postdoctoral Research Associate

>>Assistant professor

>>Postdoctoral Researcher

>>Postdoctoral Research Associate

>>Clinical Social Worker

Duration -

Minimum Duration: 2 Years
Maximum Duration: 5 Years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?