25th April 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

How much will be the salary of a Bachelor of Management Student in First Class?

how much salary will be offer to bachelor of management student in first class.

4th May 2011, 08:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much will be the salary of a Bachelor of Management Student in First Class?

Management students are getting many chance in highly reputed organizations based on their talent. As a graduate in management, you can earn from Rs.5000 to Rs.10000 in the initial stage. After getting experience in this field, you can earn up to Rs.15000. As you got good marks in the degree level, you can pursue advanced studies like MBA. After higher education, you can work in MNCs and other recognized institutions.
29th September 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much will be the salary of a Bachelor of Management Student in First Class?

how much will be the salary of MBA or MMS student?
19th May 2013, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

but today i read newspaper and saw that the after BMS you can get 100000 in a year
23rd September 2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

how much will be the salary of MBA? suggest me course that can give me up to 50000 per month salary...
4th November 2013, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Suggest me courses during and after my BMS...
I need a salary up to 25-30,000 at start...
14th December 2013, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

go to hell money greddies
14th May 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Is BMS is better option or advance than comparision to B.COM. and BBA ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?