30th December 2010, 07:59 PM
ansh148

PSU officer is a private or a government employee? Salary of a fresher(PSU officer) and salary when experienced?

Is PSUs officer a private or government employee ? and what is the salary of a fresher PSUs officer and salary when he become experienced ?

11th January 2011, 11:04 PM
kengkora

Default Re: PSU officer is a private or a government employee? Salary of a fresher(PSU officer) and salary when experienced?

PSU is a government of India undertaking unit, so you can say that the officers there are semi-government. The salaris of a freshers in PSU are better than the other private companies. An experienced officer from a PSU highly are paid by the companies.
13th February 2011, 01:32 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: PSU officer is a private or a government employee? Salary of a fresher(PSU officer) and salary when experienced?

PSU officer is govt. employee and starting salary is around 16000 which can extend upto 60000.
28th February 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

I am a PSU employee staying in a Govt qtr alloted to my wife who is a state gvn employee. Can i get HRA.
4th June 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

wheter the income tax deduction should be made from the leave encashment of a PSU at the time of superannuation(Retirement)
30th June 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: PSU officer is a private or a government employee? Salary of a fresher(PSU officer) and salary when experienced?

NO ...only one of u can claim such benifit..as ur wife is using accomodation so u cant get HRA..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a PSU employee staying in a Govt qtr alloted to my wife who is a state gvn employee. Can i get HRA.
17th August 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know the salaries of MPPSC grade 2 job and a Java job. Which is highly paid? I heard that the pay sclae of java jobs is more as compared to grade 2 positions in MP. But the as MPPSC jobs have a good position value. So which one to join? Java ie software field which is private job and a government job of MPPSC for a person of age 42? In state government job one can do job upto 62 and can gain pension after retirement. But in Private companies for software jobs a person having good knowlwdge can earn more but cant get any pension. So which is a better option for a 42 year old person? MPPSC a lady of 42 can apply as mool niwasi can apply upto an age of 45. Kinldy guide me in this repect. Thanks and Regards!
3rd November 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

I worked in BSNL, a Govt. of India Enterprise, fully owned by Union of India, and retired on superannuation on 31st Oct 2011. Whether the encashment of leave ( 300 days) at the time of retirement is fully exempted treating as Govt. employee or
will it be subject to a limit of Rs.3,00,000 ?

Manjunatha Holla
10th April 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Under what conditions PSU can be privatize?
9th May 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

whether PSU employees are called as government employees or semi-government employees or non-government employees?
5th January 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

what is net salary of B grade in HPCL
13th October 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

wthat is the range of gate rank needed to get in to top psu's
14th October 2013, 12:22 PM
ashok.more002

I would like to know the salaries of MPPSC grade 2 job and a Java job. Which is highly paid? I heard that the pay sclae of java jobs is more as compared to grade 2 positions in MP. But the as MPPSC jobs have a good position value. So which one to join? Java ie software field which is private job and a government job of MPPSC for a person of age 42? In state government job one can do job upto 62 and can gain pension after retirement. But in Private companies for software jobs a person having good knowlwdge can earn more but cant get any pension. So which is a better option for a 42 year old person? MPPSC a lady of 42 can apply as mool niwasi can apply upto an age of 45. Kinldy guide me in this repect.
7th August 2015, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Is psu's jobs are government or not? And how much marks in GATE exams to qualify for the psu jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?