26th May 2020, 01:47 PM
Utk878256

How is NIT in terms of Campus Placement?

Hi, I'm a NIT student. My 10th and 12th percentage are 85% and 81% respectively. I have 7.3 CPI in my graduation. So is it good regarding campus placements and am I eligible for most of the companies or not?

31st March 2022, 07:52 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How is NIT in terms of Campus Placement?

One thing I would like to let you know that placement statistics of any college does not depends only on the college but many other factors.

As far as you are concerned about Placement scenario at NITs then the brand of NITs definitely brings a brand value which brings many colleges to campus as compared to companies coming to various private colleges. But, the selection in companies through campus placement depends upon your efforts during your academics and performance on the selection day.

So, do not worry to much about the placement scenario of your college rather work on your skills perform on the day of campus placement. If not through campus placement you can look for Off Campus possibilities if you hold the skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?