19th September 2012, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

How o do CA course after passing BSc 1st year? Is there any way to give the entrance of CA?

I m a student of b.sc 1 year but i want to do c.a course, sir thier is any way to give the entrance of c.a?

Related Questions:
21st July 2015, 02:25 AM
Saranbala18

Default Re: How o do CA course after passing BSc 1st year? Is there any way to give the entrance of CA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m a student of b.sc 1 year but i want to do c.a course, sir thier is any way to give the entrance of c.a?
Yes, being a B.Sc 1st year student you are eligible to apply for CA Foundation or CPT entrance exan, which is conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India.

12th standard is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for CA Foundation course so there is no issue with your educational qualification. However, if you have completed your B.Sc with 60% of marks then you can directly eligible to apply for CA Intermediate course, instead of CA foundation. So, please think before apply for CA course.

Please refer, official website - www.icai.org.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?