21st February 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for bank clerk exams? Eligibility criteria for bank clerk exam

hi
i want to know that cant i clear bank clerk test after 12th class ? i heared that first of all i should complete graduate and then i can clear bank clerk test coz it is vey hard paper
now days i m taking coaching for clerk after 12th
plz tell me wt i should do

26th February 2011, 11:55 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to prepare for bank clerk exams? Eligibility criteria for bank clerk exam

hello friend...

Its not that hard that you have to complete a degree to study for bank clerk exam..if its so all the bank must have changed the criteria to complete a degree and then to attend the exam....but a completing a degree gives the first preference for the candidate... so its your choice... but you can very well clear the bank clerk exam if you spend some valuable time for preparation...

The eligibility criteria for various bank clerk exam are as follows....

Eligibility Criteria for Central Bank of India CBI Clerk Exams

Educational Qualifications (Eligibility):

Degree in any discipline or any equivalent qualification from Recognized University as such by the Central Government.

(or) A pass with 50% marks (Pass in case of SC/ST/PC/Ex-Servicemen) in HSC examination of 10+2 (10+2+3 pattern) /11th Std. of (11+1+3) pattern or Intermediate/Pre-University or any equivalent examination/Diploma in Banking recognized by Central/State Government or U.T. administration. (or)

A pass with 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PC/Ex-Servicemen) in the aggregate in Matriculation/SSC (old pattern)/SSLC/10th std. Examination of 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent.

Central Bank of India CBI Clerks Age Limit:

Minimum Age Limit: 18 years

Maximum Age Limit: 28 years

Allahabad Bank Clerks Eligibility Criteria

Allahabad Bank Clerk Educational Qualifications: Pass with 55% aggregate marks (60% for Gen/OBC) in HSE/10+2 or its equivalent from Recognized Board.

(or) Degree in any discipline or its equivalent from a Recognized University.

Knowledge of Computers is essential for all Category candidates

1. Proficiency in Windows/MS Office 2. Certificate or Diploma in Computer Operations from NIIT,SSI,APTECH,MICE,STQC,CMC etc. or O/A/B/C level certificate of DOEACC or BCA or Computer Science as one of the subjects covering MS Word, Excel,Acess etc. in Degree level.

Candidates should be knowing to read,write and speak the language of state/UT for which vacancies are advertised and for which he/she desires to apply.

Allahabad Bank Clerk Age Limits:

Minimum Age Limit: 18 years Maximum Age Limit: 28 years

Clerk Eligibility Criteria for OBC Oriental Bank of Commerce

Educational Qualification:

For General/ OBC Candidates: Degree in any discipline or its equivalent with any class/division from a recognized University in India (or)

10+2 examination or its equivalent with minimum 50%

Relaxation For SC/ST/XS/PWD Candidates: Pass in 10+2.

Candidates should know to read, write and speak the language of the State for which they are applying.

Basic Knowledge of Computer is required. Candidates should posses Certificate at the time of appointment.

OBC Clerks Age Limit
: 18-28 Years

Eligibility Criteria for Indian Bank Clerks

Education Qualifications:

A pass with 50% or more marks in Higher Secondary examination of 10+2 of the 10+2+3 pattern / Intermediate / Pre University or any equivalent examination / Diploma in Banking recognized by Central / State Government or UT Administration.(a pass in the examination for SC/ST / Ex-serviceman / Person With Disability)
or
A Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Indian Bank Clerks Age Limit:

Min Age Limit : 18 Years
Max Age Limit : 28 Years

State Bank of India SBI Clerks Eligibility Criteria

Educational Qualifications:

a. i) Minimum 12th Standard (10 + 2) or equivalent qualification thereof with a minimum of 60% marks (55% SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS)
OR
ii) Diploma Course passed after 10th Standard with a minimum of 60% marks (55% SC/ ST/PWD/ XS), provided;
(a) Diploma course passed must be a full time course (Diploma course through correspondence are not eligible) with a minimum of two years duration
(b) The Diploma course should be recognized / approved by the State Board of Technical Education of the concerned State.
OR
iii) A degree (Graduation level) from recognized university with a minimum of 40% marks (35% for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS)

Eligibility Criteria for UCO Bank Clerk Exams

Educational Eligibility:

10+2 or its equivalent or Degree in any discipline with 60% pass marks (50% for SC/ST/PC/EX-Servicemen) from recognized University.

Age Limits:

Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years

hope the info. helps.... All the best for the exam...
Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
26th February 2011, 01:40 PM
arvind.aggarwal132

Arrow Re: How to prepare for bank clerk exams? Eligibility criteria for bank clerk exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi
i want to know that cant i clear bank clerk test after 12th class ? i heared that first of all i should complete graduate and then i can clear bank clerk test coz it is vey hard paper
You should continue your coaching so that you get aware about exam and get an competitive environment for practicing.

I suggest you to do graduation along with preparation.

Eligibility Criteria

You should be minimum 12th standard (10+2) or equivalent qualification thereof with a minimum of 60% marks (55% SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen) or diploma course passed after 10th standard with a minimum of 60% marks (55% SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen), provided (i)diploma course passed must be a full time course (diploma course through correspondence are not eligible) with a minimum of two years duration (ii) the diploma course should be recognized/approved by the state bank of technical education of the concerned state;
or a degree (graduation level) from recognized university with a minimum of 40% marks (35% for SC/St/PwD/Ex-servicemen)

Age (as on 01.10.2010): Minimum 18 years, maximum age 28 years

The upper age limit will be relaxed as; SC/ST candidates 5 years; OBC candidates 3 years; PwD 10 years; Ex-servicemen- actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years (8 years for disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to maximum age limit of 50 years
1st March 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for bank clerk exams? Eligibility criteria for bank clerk exam

i m an mobc candidate then what will be the maximum age limit to appear for the exam
2nd March 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for bank clerk exams? Eligibility criteria for bank clerk exam

I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHICH BOOK IS BEST FOR EXAM OF ALLAHABAD BANK CLERK . PLEASE GIVE ME ADVISE FOR THIS.
3rd March 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

I am Ishamuddin from noida . I will appear in SBI cleak examination and our total agreegate
marks in 10 2 is 55.5% and our age is 25years and presently I am doing B.com II nd year
from CCS University . I want to know can i appear in SBI Cleak examination or not .
Our moble no is 9899550922 and our Email Id is [email protected] . I hope you will
reply my question on my mail or phone.
5th March 2011, 12:35 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to prepare for bank clerk exams? Eligibility criteria for bank clerk exam

Quote:
I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHICH BOOK IS BEST FOR EXAM OF ALLAHABAD BANK CLERK . PLEASE GIVE ME ADVISE FOR THIS.
hello friend...

There are various book available in the market for preparing Clerk exam... just follow the link given below to purchase it online...

http://www.squidoo.com/bankexambooks

hope the info. helps.... All the Best...
6th March 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

2 yrs diploma after 10th are eligible for bank clerk
20th March 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Dear all,

I had completed Diploma Engineering (Polytechnic) in mechanical decipline, Can I Know I am eligible for banks clerical cadre posts? Please reply me,

Rajesh
[email protected]
26th March 2011, 10:02 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

You should continue your coaching so that you get aware about exam and get an competitive environment for practicing.

I suggest you to do graduation along with preparation.

Eligibility Criteria

You should be minimum 12th standard (10+2) or equivalent qualification thereof with a minimum of 60% marks (55% SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen) or diploma course passed after 10th standard with a minimum of 60% marks (55% SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen), provided (i)diploma course passed must be a full time course (diploma course through correspondence are not eligible) with a minimum of two years duration (ii) the diploma course should be recognized/approved by the state bank of technical education of the concerned state;
or a degree (graduation level) from recognized university with a minimum of 40% marks (35% for SC/St/PwD/Ex-servicemen)

Age (as on 01.10.2010): Minimum 18 years, maximum age 28 years

Hi,
The upper age limit will be relaxed as; SC/ST candidates 5 years; OBC candidates 3 years; PwD 10 years; Ex-servicemen- actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years (8 years for disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to maximum age limit of 50 years

Thanks
19th April 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

i got 46% marks in graduation. am i able to appear in the SBI clerk exam.

as SBI mentioned 50% for all candicates. my category is OBC.

Request you to let me know.

Jogendra Singh
29th April 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

i was gave F.Y.Bcom exam in pervious month, shall i give bank cleark exam in this year?
3rd May 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

My education qualification only matriculation. I have 28 years experience in clerical job in the army. Can I apply for bank clerk job
11th May 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

i got 50% marks in 12th icse board.can i able to give any cooperative bank clerical exam or not?
13th May 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I am a 20 yss old girl with a polytechnique diploma.Can I sit in bank clerk exam.
16th May 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

i give exam hsc i able to bank clerk
23rd May 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I got 56% in 10th and 57% in 12th class from U.P. Board. I want to know that how many marks is required in B.Com applying for clerical
exam in various banks. Can i sit in clerical exam? My cateogory is general. PLEASE, reply me.
29th May 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

i got 66% in 10th and 57% in 12th from up board i want to know can i give any bank clerk exam?
8th June 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

IF ANY STUDENT CRACKED THE CLERK EXAMINATION AND ALSO PASS INTERVIEW BUT HE DID NOT COMPLETE GRADUATION THEN HE CAN GET JOB .PLEASE GIVE ME ANSWER JUST.MY MOB NO 07352960224
9th June 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

hii sir
i have passed class 10 by 85% and class 12th by 78%. Now i am doing graduation first year. can i will give SBI bank exam for the post of clerk..... my id is [email protected] plzzzzz replyyy me
10th June 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want o know about qualification for clerk exam. Because some body say that Now qualification for bank clerk exam for all the bank is graduation. Sir, I am 23 years old and just 12th class pass out. I am very apset about may future. I request yuo to please solve my problem as soon as possible. I shall be highly obliged to u. My cell phone no. 8687501901 and email. [email protected]
Thanking you
Mohammed Iqbal Kanpur
21st June 2011, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

distance graduate are eligible ??
27th June 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

which is the best book for bank clerk examination.
30th June 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Am i got 46% in class12 this year and i am in general cast...! can i eligibile for any bank cleark post plz tell
30th June 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Am i got 46% in class12 this year and i am in general cast...! can i eligibile for giving any bank cleark post examination plz tell on id [email protected] plz tell
2nd July 2011, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

is degree compulsory for applying in any bank for clerk?
5th July 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

sir please help me out of my promblem iwant to do job in bank as a clerk my qualification is hsc
9th July 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

hello g
my name is Ajay.
I passed my 10 class by 67%
And 12 class by 89%
And i want to know that what comes in the exam of clerk and P.o.
17th July 2011, 01:20 PM
vasanth dhoni

Hi friend

Eligibility For Bank Clerical Grade Exam

Age Limit For Bank Clerical Grade Exam

Not below 18 years and not above 28 years. Relaxation in upper age limit is as per rules for specified categories including SC/ST/OBC etc.

Nationality
A candidate must be a citizen of India

Educational Qualification For Bank Clerical Grade Exam

1. For the posts of Clerks and Typists , Stenographers, Data Entry Operators, Telephone Operators :

Bachelor's degree of a recognized University in any discipline or its equivalent recognized as such by the Central Government.
Passed with 50% marks in aggregate in Higher Secondary

OR

Passed with 50% marks in aggregate in Diploma in Banking recognized by Central/State Government or U.T. Administration.

2. For the posts of Agricultural Clerks :

A degree or Diploma in Agriculture (including Agricultural Engineering) from a recognized University/Institution.

OR
Passed Higher Secondary/ 12th Standard with Agriculture as a subject with 50% marks for all candidates
17th July 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i was born on 24-08 -83. will my age is eligible for upcoming bank clerical exams 2011-12.
pls reply
26th July 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

I have passed matriculation and after that I completed diploma in civil engineering in 1996.Now I want to do graduation in arts,please whether i am eligible for doing degree in arts in this qualification that is 10th Diploma please tell urgently
26th July 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Am i got 50% in class12 this year and i am in st cast...! can i eligibile for any bank cleark post plz te

Nirali
31st July 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do intermifiate in aposs.is it eligible for banks.
3rd August 2011, 09:40 AM
rajat rai

Question Re: How to prepare for bank clerk exams? Eligibility criteria for bank clerk exam

Quote:
hi
suggest me about the best sources to prepare general knowledge.
3rd August 2011, 11:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
hi
dear friend,

for bank clerk exam the eligibilty criteria is given below-

1) must be passed 10+2 with 50 % marks.
2)your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.

the paper for bank clerk exam is mainly based on math and GK so you should prepare well apti math and Gk.

all the best.
7th August 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Dear Sir,

i got 46% marks in graduation. am i able to appear in the SBI clerk exam.

as SBI mentioned 50% for all candicates. my category is OBC.

Request you to let me know.

Jogendra Singh
bst off luck
8th August 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

hi my self ankit and i m pursuing bba rettailing 1st year from ignou and i want to become a clerk job in bank so i m applicable for this opportunities or not plz reply me i passed 12th class science stream with 64%...and what is the minimum salary package for a clerk job profile
17th August 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
distance graduate are eligible ??
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
17th August 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

good morning all.

sir i have complited my Graduation in 2011 in distance mode after complition of my 9th standard.

So Pls Advice me shall i apply or eligible for bank clerks.
20th August 2011, 10:32 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
hi
Answer for your question :

With the 12th qualification your not eligible for the bank clerk examination . you should not appear in bank clerk examination with the help of coaching class . so please apply for bachelor degree like b.com , bba , bbm it is useful for bank examination . i provide the details for the bank clerk examination .

Eligibility for Clerk Examination :

you should be qualified for under graduation course in any stream with 55% percentage of marks in recognized university . if your belonging from the sc/st candidate then relaxation percentage is given to you for 50% percentage of marks .

Age Limit :

Your age should be 20 to 28 years , if your belonging from the following category then relaxation period is given to you .

Sc/st candidates for 5 years

O.B.C and other backward candidates for 3 years

Handicapped candidates for 10 years

Syllabus for the Bank Clerk Examination :

Reasoning ability

English language

Numerical ability

Clerical ability

General awareness

Marketing

Computer

Additional qualification :

You should finished computer and type writing and submit in interview . it is help for get clerk job . you take special coaching class, when it was needed .
22nd August 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

i m of 19 n passed my 12th(cbse) dis yr wid 55.6% (ST) m i eligible for dis kind of exams??? now i m doin my graduation in CU. what is the date of upcoming clerk exams??? how shd i prepere for dis???
27th August 2011, 07:55 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
You have to practice all the type of aptitude that comes in the exam, more and more ,remember the more practice the more you will perfect, everyday try to solved a paper with restricted time.
You can have lots of solved paper in the magazine"Pratiyogita Kiran"
30th August 2011, 09:15 PM
tanmayeetripathy

Dear friend,

bank clerical, is the platform for the candidates, who desire to get employed in nationalized banks in india.

1. In order to appear for bank clerical exam, the candidates are required to meet certain eligibility criteria.

Eligibility criteria:-

• the candidate should be the citzen of india.

• , the minimum age limit is fixed as 18 years while the maximum age limit is 28 years.

Relaxation in upper age limit is there for candidates belonging to sc/st, obc, pwd

category and ex- defence servicemen.

• the general minimum academic qualification is 10+2 or equivalent with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or full time, two years diploma course after 10th with not less than 60% aggregate marks or degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Relaxation in minimum percentile is there for sc/st, obc, pwd, and ex-servicemen candidates.

Preparation for exam:-

• almost all cerical exams consists of subjects related to:-

1.reasoning
2. Ari thematic
3.general english
4.computer awareness
5.general awareness.

-negative mark would be imparted for each wrong answer.

You can refer to the following books:-

• r.s agarwal book for quantitataive apptitude and resoning.

• guide providing previous years question papers from kiran publication.

• upkar(previous year question paper cerical).

Hope this helps…
31st August 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi'
I am Suresh a deaf dumb candidate. I have a degree B.Com through the Institute of Distance Education University of Madras. I have passed the S.S.L.C of the Tamil Nadu, and now doing MBA from the same university results are expected soon. I have not done 2 exam but degree through distance education. Am I eligible?
16th September 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i got 58% in 12th standard.and i am obc candidate so i can apply for sbi clerk exam.plz reply me my no. is 09584277681
16th September 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

hello friends! iam a B.Sc. (II YEAR)student with PCM.Am i eligible for the clerical exams right now.are there any other exams for which iam eligible.can i please get the dates of those exams in 2011.please reply
16th September 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

I m a third year (T.Y.) BCA student... Can i write bank clerk exam of 27 Nov 2011?
Reply me.
20th September 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam
sir i have complete diploma EC with 9.2 SPI.and also complete 12th science.
So Pls Advice me shall i apply or eligible for bank clerks.
20th September 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/madam i completed 10th with 59% and 12th with 63% and i wish to write bank exam im @ coimbatore weather im eligible to write bank exam what are things to do get clerk job kindly say me
24th September 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

hello sir myself luna..i am a physiotherapist having a BPT degree with 75%.i wanted to know if i am eligible for bank clerk exams.plz help me over phone at 9864070283 or mail me at kasturi [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?