24th September 2011, 04:53 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for bank clerk exams? Eligibility criteria for bank clerk exam

banking sector is one of the best job sector in India.Job security,job satisfaction will be always meaningful to an employee.Here is the name of some good books which are really very effective for banking sector.The names are :

1.Aptitude by R.S.Agrwal.
2.Upkar publication.
3.Kiran publication.

Please go through this books and I'm sure that you will crack bank clerical examination.

Eligibility criteria for BANKING SECTOR [CLERK]:

1.You must complete your 12th standard examination with minimum 60% marks.
2.Your age should be within 18 to 28 years.

Procedure :

At first you will face an written examination which are of 5 sections.
>General awareness
>Computer
>Reasoning
>Numerical
>Marketing
You must score minimum 40% in each section.Otherwise you will be disqualified.

After this you will face an interview and get the result.
11th October 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for bank clerk exams? Eligibility criteria for bank clerk exam

hello sir i am Piyush i have completed my 12th with 48%. i wanted to know can i am eligible for bank clerk . please tell me and 10th percentage is important for bank clerk exam/
15th November 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

hello sir myself prasad..i did bsc in physics..with firstclass i have passed...but i have not any computer course like mscit or tally or something...what shud i do? shud i do dat course..? am i eligible?
3rd December 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

i am going to appear for class xiith this year can i appear for bank clerk exam?
29th December 2011, 12:30 PM
dipakrs

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I got 56% in 10th and 55% in 12th class from Maharashtra Board. I want to know that how many marks is required in TYBca applying for clerical
exam in various banks. Can i sit in clerical exam? My cateogory is general. PLEASE, reply me.
e.mail - [email protected]
29th December 2011, 09:22 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Criteria for Clerk :

1.Academic qualification :
The candidate must complete 12th standard with decent marks

2.Age limitation :
the age of the candidate must be within 18 to 28 years.

You can see these books if you want :

For more details you can see these attachments below :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CLERK.pdf(331.5 KB, 71 views)
File Type: pdf CWE-Clerk.pdf(101.9 KB, 51 views)
19th January 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir My brother completed 10th with 56.8% and diploma with 75%. He is a physically challenged persom I want to know if he is eligible for bank exams. Please mail me at [email protected]
24th January 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam my birth date is 04/12/1985 and i have passed my graduation in non medical in 59% and mba from annamalai university (distance education) scoring 61% marks pls let me know am i eligible for upcoming banking exams
29th January 2012, 11:24 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Hello friend,
After successful completion of BBA my suggestion for you is to choose MBA.MBA is one of the course which gives more opportunity for your career.the variours courses are
1.MBA in environmental management
2.MBA in infrastructure management
3.MBA in fashion management
4.MBA in media management
5.MBA in pharmacuticals management
6.MBA in marketing management
7.MBA in software enterprise management
8.MBA in hospitality and tourism management
9.MBA in finance and accounting management
10.MBA in shipping finance management
CAT,MAT,TANCET are some of the exams to do MBA through government quota.Prepare for the exam and score high marks.
6th February 2012, 02:24 PM
unagi

Eligibility Criteria

All Banks will stipulate their own eligibility/ qualifying criteria. However merely applying for CWE appearing for the examination does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be eligible for employment in all or any of the 19 Public Sector Banks.

Educational qualification:

Pass in degree.

Nationality / Citizenship:

A candidate must be either

(i) a Citizen of India or

(ii) a subject of Nepal or

(iii) a subject of Bhutan or

(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or

Minimum: 20 Years

Maximum: 30 Years

wish you all the luck
4th March 2012, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to prepare for bank clerk exams? Eligibility criteria for bank clerk exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sir, I have joined Army on 28 Aug 1995 and still doing job. My date of birth is 15-1-1979. Can I eligible for the exam of Banking clerk ? What is the age relaxation and their qualification . Please let me know ?
6th March 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have passed 10th standard with 58% & 12th standard with 52% But i have also passed 3 years technical diploma with 68% after 12th, plz tell me i am able for applying in sbi clreck or not
14th March 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

hi i am smita i want to preparation for the bank clerk exams but problem is i m employed so i can't go for the any classes so can i do at my home for the book help plz gide me.
23rd March 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i m doing engg. n i m in 3rd yr... i wnt 2 knw whether i m eligible for interview?
31st December 2012, 10:29 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to prepare for bank clerk exams? Eligibility criteria for bank clerk exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi
i want to know that cant i clear bank clerk test after 12th class ? i heared that first of all i should complete graduate and then i can clear bank clerk test coz it is vey hard paper
now days i m taking coaching for clerk after 12th
plz tell me wt i should do

Eligibility Criterion For Bank Clerical Exams

A candidate can appear for the bank exams meant for the Clerical Cadre only if :-

>> The candidate has completed his 12th boards from a recognized board with an aggregate of 60%

>> Candidate must be within the age limit of 18-28 years..for OBC there is an age relaxation of 3 years whereas for SC/ST..the age relaxation is f 5 years..

No..you need not complete graduation first..you are eligible for Bank Clerk Exams after your 12th boards only..

You can refer to the following books for your exam preparations :-

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: zip Clerk Andhra Bank.zip(245.2 KB, 22 views)
File Type: zip Clerk SBI.zip(1.18 MB, 9 views)
File Type: doc Clerk SBI-SOLVE-TEST-PAPER-2011.doc(154.5 KB, 38 views)
File Type: zip Clerk Allahabad Bank.zip(86.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: pdf GUIDE to solve Bank PO&Clerk Exam.pdf(193.1 KB, 35 views)
30th January 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

sir im 3rd year student pursuing degree in BE mechanical, i want to know that can i able to give bank clerical exams on the basis of 12 th marks i.e. 80%, which books should i used to crack next clerical exams? please do reply....
23rd November 2013, 10:51 PM
Nitishbadgujer
Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for bank clerk exams? Eligibility criteria for bank clerk exam

you should first complete graduation then you will eligible for bank exams...
please join the best institute for bank like mahendra
www.mahendras.org
toll free- 18001035225
29th November 2013, 11:10 PM
rishabtheboss
Junior Member+

hi friend,

1- complete graduation to give exam
2- join best institute
13th December 2013, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

next date of clerk exam in 2014
16th January 2014, 01:39 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for Bank Clerk Exams after completion of your 12th class.

The eligibility criteria to apply for Bank Clerk Exams has changed recently.

As per the changed eligibility criteria,

One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university.

The nationality should be India.

The candidate should have computer knowledge.

The required age for the candidates should be between 20-28 years to apply for Clerk Exams.

Relaxation in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category
and it is upto 5 years for the candidates of SC or ST category.

The selection procedure would involve
Written Exam
Interview

Depending on your score in the written exam, you will get a call for the Interview.

A mere performance in the Interview will confirm you a job opportunity in the Bank.

So, only thing that you have to do is, join graduation in the stream in which you are interested and in accordance with your stream in 10+2.

Complete it successfully and then apply for bank jobs.

Wish you all the best.
21st July 2016, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of B.A 2nd year and I want to joint bank job....can u suggest me the best book for preparation?..at home without coaching classes. ......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?