4th June 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for BHEL? Guidance to write BHEL entrance exam Mechanical Paper?

i'v finished production engg in anna university.

i need some guidance bhel written exam-mechanical paper..

kindly give some tips..

14th June 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for BHEL? Guidance to write BHEL entrance exam Mechanical Paper?

sir send syllabus
2nd August 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for BHEL? Guidance to write BHEL entrance exam Mechanical Paper?

I have finished by Mechanical Engineering. Could be helpful if i get tips for BHEL-ET Exam! And core topics to concentrate on.
7th August 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir what is the syllabus of BHEL 2011 of Mechanical Engineering
11th August 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir what is the syllabus of BHEL 2011 of Mechanical Engineering and which books reffered for it ?
11th August 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for et mechanical
12th August 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

All basic mechanical fundamental
14th August 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

How to crack the BHEL 2011 in mechanical engineering?What should be the strategy exactly?
15th August 2011, 11:26 PM
durendran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
All basic mechanical fundamental
Thank you sir for ur reply...can you please send me some previous year question papers r give me links it would be a great help for us....
16th August 2011, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

i want to know syllabus for mechanical subject wise
18th August 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir could you please send me what is the syllabus of BHEL 2011 entrance exam for engineer trainee of Mechanical Engineers..?
20th August 2011, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir could you please send me what is the syllabus of BHEL 2011 entrance exam for engineer trainee of Mechanical Engineers..?

and tell me on which subjects i focused most for BHEL entrance ..
22nd August 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

sir could you please tell me about which books i want to go refer for bhel entrance exam of mechanical engineering?
27th August 2011, 05:02 PM
subhashkits

Dear Sir,
plz send me syllabus for mech engg ( training engg) to prepare the bhel.
9th September 2011, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

minimum cutoff marks for bhel call of interview
13th September 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

70% in Technical & 30% in Aptitude
27th September 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

sir can u tell me the minimum cutoff mark of sc category in mechanical engg trainee in BHEL
8th October 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

CUTT OF MARK IS 125
8th November 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

sir how to be prapare for technical...
8th November 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

sir how to be prapare for technical...
13th June 2014, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am doing final year medical I wish to join the bhel so please give idea to join your company
19th July 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

sir how can i prepare for bhel??????....please tell me....right now i am persuing my btech in mechnical stream........................
your guidance ll support me to prepare for bhel.
14th June 2015, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir now I am studying mechanical engineering 3'rd year.... My aim get job in BHEL or Railway line.....pls help mwe how to prepare for the entrance exam...in bhel and how to prepare for the entrance exam.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?