23rd April 2012, 12:59 AM
pinky sonal

How to prepare for Entrance Exams for MCA course? What syllabus should I prepare for this? What will be the Exam pattern for this? Which Books are best choice for me to prepare for these Entrance Exams?

name entrance exam for mca
how prepare for entrance exams?what is syllabus?what is the pattern of question paper?which books to refer?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam? How many exams it has? What is the pattern of the exam? Syllabus for the same?
  2. What should I do after my graduation? Which college should I prefer for MJMC and How can I prepare for entrance exams? Suggest some reference books for the same?
  3. How to prepare for AIIMS and AIPMT? Books to be preferred for medical entrance exams?
  4. Can I prepare for MCA at home or at Coaching center? Good books to prepare for MCA Entrance Examination?
  5. Which Books are better choice for me to prepare for Group 2 Exams?
  6. What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Zoology and Botany? Which are the best Books to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
  7. What are the entrance exams for 12th passed non medical students? How to prepare for the same?
  8. How to prepare for aptitude tests conducted by companies for placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to prepare for the chemistry entrance exam? How may I get the question paper pattern and syllabus for the same?
  10. How to prepare well for medical joint entrance exam like WBJEE, AIPMT, JIPMER?
  11. Date of entrance exams for MSc Forensic Science in the upcoming year? How to prepare for the entrance exam and which books to refer?
  12. How can I prepare to crack UPSC exams if pursuing B.E. 1st year? Procedure to apply and suitable books to prepare for UPSC exams?
  13. How to prepare for IAS exam? Books to be referred?
  14. Which Books to prepare for MCA Entrance Exam of IP University? What syllabus to prepare for this Entrance Exam?
  15. In which college could I get after passing MPT entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  16. How can I prepare to crack NIMHANS entrance exams for admission in DM(Neurology) and MCh(Neurosurgery)? Suitable books for preparation? -- [New]
  17. How should I prepare for group exam? What is the qualification for the same?
  18. How should I prepare for Civil services exam? Books to be referred?
15th May 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Entrance Exams for MCA course? What syllabus should I prepare for this? What will be the Exam pattern for this? Which Books are best choice for me to prepare for these Entrance Exams?

When will we can get the solved que paper of ipu entrance for mca 2012 that already had conduncted on 12 may 2012 ....
30th August 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Entrance Exams for MCA course? What syllabus should I prepare for this? What will be the Exam pattern for this? Which Books are best choice for me to prepare for these Entrance Exams?

how to prepare mca entrance exam at home due to lack of time reply me fast
2nd September 2012, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing graduation in B.Com. (computer Application). And i was completed 12th in commerce there was not maths. Can i take mca for further sutdies ?.
8th September 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing graduation in BCA(pursuing 4th semester) (computer Application). And i was completed 12th in science with maths. Can i take mca for further sutdies ?.
16th September 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Re: How to prepare for Entrance Exams for MCA course? What syllabus should I prepare for this? What will be the Exam pattern for this? Which Books are best choice for me to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
27th September 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED BSc. from botany side in 12th also i had botany now want to is there any chance to do MCA..
22nd January 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I am pursued graduation in BBA(ISM) (computer Application). And i was completed 12th in COMMERCE with maths. Can i take mca for further sutdies ?.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?