29th April 2015, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack UPSC exams if pursuing B.E. 1st year? Procedure to apply and suitable books to prepare for UPSC exams?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I'm a 1st year student of B.E in Bannari Amman Institute Of Technology. I want to know how to prepare for the UPSC exams from first year itself? Which subject I want the most? Which books I want to prepare? What are the steps in UPSC exams for applying?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack UPSC exams? Suitable books for preparation?
  2. Can I give UPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech with CSE? How to prepare for this Exam?
  3. Am I eligible for IPS after scoring 60% in B.Tech and 39.8% in 10th?
  4. How should I prepare for UPSC Preliminary Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BA course?
  5. How can I prepare for IAS? Books to be referred?
  6. Can i write the upsc exam, I am instrumentation and control engineering final year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for UPSC Custom Officer recruitment exam? Coaching classes for preparation in Gandhidham?
  8. How can I prepare to crack PSU recruitment exams being an Electrical Engineer? Suitable books for preparation?
  9. Study Materials to prepare for UPSC Exams?
  10. How can I prepare for UPSC Preliminary exam? Suitable books for preparation? What are the subjects enlisted for UPSC exam?
  11. Is an M.Tech 1st year student eligible for Group 1 exam? List of books that should be referred
  12. How can I prepare to crack UPSC exam being a B.Sc 2nd year student?
  13. Doing B.Tech in EEE(3rd year) : Can I appear for TNPSC? How to prepare for TNPSC? Can I prepare for UPSC exams? Please guide me how to do that.
  14. What really UPSC is? What to study after 12th for it? What are all exams under UPSC?
  15. What should I do after my graduation? Which college should I prefer for MJMC and How can I prepare for entrance exams? Suggest some reference books for the same?
  16. Can I prepare for UPSC Exam pursuing 1st year of B.Com course?
  17. How to prepare for JPSC and UPSC exam after completing graduation?
  18. How to prepare for UPSC exam? What is the syllabus for the exam?
5th May 2015, 01:07 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack UPSC exams if pursuing B.E. 1st year? Procedure to apply and suitable books to prepare for UPSC exams?

Dear definitely we will give you the some important tips to crack the UPSC Examination. But from 1st year onwards you have to concentrate on your academics otherwise there will be storage of backlogs.

For this you need to follow the important tips to crack Civil's Examination.

Important Tips for UPSC Civil's Examination :

1.Being a First year candidates of graduation you need to read the daily News papers and take notes of important points.

2.Then you can start preparation from the 3rd year is some what useful rather to start preparing from first year of your graduation.

3.But you must have a look on the current affairs both National and International.

4.You can select the Optional subjects in your graduation only then only you will have a idea to proceed for it.

Thus you can take note on each and every point which you have read.

Here we are giving you the list of some books for UPSC :

* NCERT Books for General Studies

* CSAT Exam guide by Gautham Puri

* For sociology --- Saraswathi

* UPSC Civil's guide by --- Pearson

* For General Awareness --- Lucent Publications

* CSAT Manual by " Pearson ".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?