24th July 2010, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for the exam to get the post of JTA in Mini Ratan Exam? Sample question papers of it?

Sir

I have applied for the post of JTA in Mini ratan exam held 22 august. pl tell me how preparing this exam and my subject zoology in this exam. please send the sample paper back exam for preparing and tell me any book for this exam please send as eariest.'

Lavkush
Delhi
m-9911456061

10th August 2011, 05:53 PM
malek basit

Default Re: How to prepare for the exam to get the post of JTA in Mini Ratan Exam? Sample question papers of it?

hello friends,

Subjct:books for competative exams.

i would like to suggest you if are having any problem regarding to choose authentic books of any level of competative exam, refer only arun sharma books, tata mcgraw hills...
10th August 2011, 06:18 PM
malek basit

Question Re: How to prepare for the exam to get the post of JTA in Mini Ratan Exam? Sample question papers of it?

heloo 2 all

Subject: help me

"can any one suggest me Which one is better option: for C.A. & m.B.A."

Can anyone differentiate between the career scopes of IAS and IPS? Can anyone say which one is better, in matters of earning? ??
26th November 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the exam to get the post of JTA in Mini Ratan Exam? Sample question papers of it?

respected sir and friend,
if u get the sample paper or syllbus for JTA (04) please send me my email address is
[email protected]
27th February 2014, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: How to prepare for the exam to get the post of JTA in Mini Ratan Exam? Sample question papers of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir

I have applied for the post of JTA in Mini ratan exam held 22 august. pl tell me how preparing this exam and my subject zoology in this exam. please send the sample paper back exam for preparing and tell me any book for this exam please send as eariest.'

Lavkush
Delhi
m-9911456061
sdafg7yejrd
27th February 2014, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

sir
please send me the syllabus and model question paper for the post of junior technical assistant of miniratna psu exam,i have done my graduation with zoology as the main subject,do i need to prepare general aptitude and other subject also,my email id is [email protected]
thank u.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?