13th December 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for GATE exam? I am interested to write GATE exam

hello sir,i'm interested to write gate exam but i didnt attended for coaching due to some problems....so i needed materials to be prepared for gate exam.....can u giv me reply to my mail [email protected].................
i need a solution to get gate materials....

13th December 2012, 09:03 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE exam? I am interested to write GATE exam

Hi dear........

The list of best books for GATE exam...

Good luck...........
14th December 2012, 12:16 AM
ckrush

If you are prepairing for the gate examination without coaching than your fundamental kwoledge should be at high level.. Furthermore you can join some discussion forums for more knowledge. i have atteched one file here. It is much usefull for you to crack the GET exam 2013. For any further quaries you can also contact me...... My mo. number 7405758988.......Sorry my file attachment is to large.So you can give me your e mail adress if you want it
14th December 2012, 12:45 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend.......

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. The candidate will be given admission for M.tech. This exam will be conducted once in a year.

Eligibility:

One should completed Graduation in Engineering.

Candidate who are pursuing final year of Graduation course in Engineering can also apply for this exam.

There is no age limit to appear for this exam.

To prepare for this exam you can work hard and prepare well.

To select the important subjects which you like and work hard those subjects.

All the best...........
14th December 2012, 01:14 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to prepare for GATE exam? I am interested to write GATE exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,i'm interested to write gate exam but i didnt attended for coaching due to some problems....so i needed materials to be prepared for gate exam.....can u giv me reply to my mail [email protected].................
i need a solution to get gate materials....
Hi

GATE is the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and is organized and conducted every year in the month of February. Its done by the IIT's for the purpose of M.Tech candidates selection and also for the PSU recruitment's. Now this can only be given of you meet certain criteria's like :

-> Minimum graduate in B.Tech/B.E/B.Arch/B.Pharmacy ONLY. Final year students can apply but not the pre final year students.
-> No limits in attempts and age. So you can apply for as many times as you want.

Coming to your query, I would say that you have not mentioned any details about which college are you from, which year of B.Tech, what is your stream etc. So I am unable to give you exact details on how to prepare. It doesn't matter really even if you had not take any coaching. GATE syllabus can be prepared by ones own self. So you have to buy books and read online materials.

To BUY GATE BOOKS Click on this link. Also to get more info on the exam, past years papers, materials, etc.. CLICK HERE..

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
12th December 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckrush View Post
If you are prepairing for the gate examination without coaching than your fundamental kwoledge should be at high level.. Furthermore you can join some discussion forums for more knowledge. i have atteched one file here. It is much usefull for you to crack the GET exam 2013. For any further quaries you can also contact me...... My mo. number 7405758988.......Sorry my file attachment is to large.So you can give me your e mail adress if you want it
(
[email protected] this s my ail id plz send link or file )
19th December 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Give some tips for crack gate exam eee .please send study material to my email [email protected]
26th December 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.tech -it can i do mba after completion of my course
28th December 2013, 02:42 PM
ARMY_MEN
Junior Member+

Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India exam conducted jointly by the IISc and 7 IIT's that are listed below on behalf of the National Coordination Board - GATE, (MHRD), Government of India.
GATE is conducted through the constitution of eight zones.

IIS Bangalore
IIT Bombay
IIT Delhi
IIT Guwahati
IIT Kanpur
IIT Kharagpur
IIT Madras
IIT Roorkee

GATE exam is conducted for candidates looking admission in M.Tech program of IIT's and NIT's and many colleges in India.

Eligibility

You should be a B.E/B.TECH from a recognized university

Final year students are also eligible to apply

Validity of GATE score

Gate score is valid for 2 years

Exam Pattern

The GATE exam is of 3 hour duration that contains 65 questions carry 100 marks. GATE 2014 questions of 2 different types in various papers:

1. There is Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) carrying 1 or 2 marks.

2. Numerical Answer Questions of 1 or 2 marks each. No choices will be shown for this type of questions.

Application Fees
You need to pay Rs. 1500/- if you belong to General and OBC Male category and if you belong to SC/ST/PH/Women candidates then you need to pay Rs. 750/-

Important Dates:

Starting Date For Application Form Submission- 02/09/2013
Last Date for Application Form Submission- 01/10/2013
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 03-10-2013
Examination Date- 01/02/2014 to 02-03-2014
Result Declaration Date- 28/03/2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?