31st May 2019, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for General Nursing Midwifery (GNM) entrance exam?

Sir, I didn't know how to prepare for General Nursing Midwifery (GNM) entrance exam. Please can you share with me last five years question with answers and what is the marking scheme of this exam?

2nd June 2019, 10:41 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for General Nursing Midwifery (GNM) entrance exam?

Admission to general nursing and midwifery course is mainly done on the basis of percentage secured by the candidate in 10 + 2.
Priority is given to those candidates who have completed their 10 + 2 with medical stream.
I would like to suggest you that you have to choose that in which college, you want to pursue this course and after that you will have to fill the application form of that particular college or University.
2nd June 2019, 10:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for General Nursing Midwifery (GNM) entrance exam?

If you are preparing yourself for GNM entrance test then you must know that syllabus is mainly of intermediate consisting of subjects such as Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
Once you are done with your NCERT books then you can follow any refresher such as modern ABC, PradeepD
, Dinesh etc.
I would like to suggest you to prepare yourself from previous year question papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?