31st July 2014, 09:16 PM
amutha abinaya

How to prepare for government exam if I am a ECE student?

i am 3rd year ece student.any govt exam to me...? if yes how to prepare for that? and in which will i find materials for that exam? plz help me to get a govt job....

18th June 2015, 11:04 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for government exam if I am a ECE student?

Yes, you are eligible for the government jobs on the basis of 10+2 educational qualification. So you can apply for the SCRA, NDA and SSC( LDC/DEO) for all these candidate who have passed the 10+2 from a recognised board are eligible. There are limitation on the age for each of them.

But I suggest you to complete your graduation / 4th year ECE because there are large number of government jobs after that. But you can start your preparation as according to the respective government jobs you want to join.

List of government jobs after graduation is :-
* UPSC.
* SSC.
* CDS.
* Banking( IBPS).
* Insurance sector.

Since you are a B.tech candidate you can go with the job of your trade through the GATE examination also as in :-
ONGC.
NTPC.
BHEL.

So start your preparation according to the required syllabus for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?