12th February 2011, 08:18 PM
sakshi rawat

How to prepare for ISRO exam? Previous year question papers of ISRO for ECE?

i m a b.tech student, i want information as how 2 prepare for ISRO.. & 4rm where 2 get the previous year paper of ISRO for electronics & comm.

17th February 2011, 11:17 AM
satveer kaur gill

Default Re: How to prepare for ISRO exam? Previous year question papers of ISRO for ECE?

plz sir send a copy of previous questions papers at my email [email protected]
19th February 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for ISRO exam? Previous year question papers of ISRO for ECE?

PLEASE SUBMIT LAST FIVE YEAR ISRO PAPER FOR ECE BRANCH
19th February 2011, 02:52 PM
spybtk

please send last 5 years isro paper for ECE branch ON [email protected]
20th February 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for isro 2011 recruitment drive for scientists/engineers for electronics branch
22nd February 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

sir,please send me the 7 year previous year questions for ISRO exam.thanking you jajnyaseni kar
25th February 2011, 07:09 AM
Unregistered

please send ISRO 7 yera previous year question paper for electronics $telecommunication.

at :- [email protected]

Thanks in advance.
25th February 2011, 08:50 PM
PAPAJEE2011

plz send me the last year question papers for ISRO WRITTEN TEST FOR ECE
26th February 2011, 10:04 AM
jagrati mourya

sir please send ISRO 5 years previous paper for electronics&communication branch.

at;[email protected]
28th February 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

sir send me previous year isro question paper for applied electronics and instrumentation on my e mail [email protected]
3rd March 2011, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
Sir, Can you please send the ISRO question papers( previous 10 years) with solutions for ECE branch to mail id : [email protected]
3rd March 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

plz send only question set of ISRO ON [email protected]
4th March 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

How prepare for isro exam. Please send me previous question papers to [email protected]
6th March 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

pls send me isro sample question papers and syllabus for ECE at [email protected]
6th March 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

i will be really obliged if some one sends me previous year papers for CSE/IT at [email protected]
7th March 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

i want the syllebuss for isro exam for btech for computer science & engg.
7th March 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

is scientist 2011 permanent position or temporary . they have mentioned temporary but likely to continue. what does it mean
8th March 2011, 09:05 AM
shanm

Smile Re: How to prepare for ISRO exam? Previous year question papers of ISRO for ECE?

you must be thoroughed in engineering mathematics 1,2,3,4 and be prepared in electronic circuits and electrical machines you need not try for model question paper because they will ask unexpected questions only all the best prepare it with your friends
8th March 2011, 09:59 AM
alok.1398

Hi friends,

Previous year papers are posted in its site itself. Please help yourself
8th March 2011, 07:28 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Indian Space Research Organization Exam Details (ISRO)

* Every year Exam is conducted for the Scientist posting

-->For Electronic and Communication Engineering you need to concentrate on the Following Topics

*Networks

*Electronic Devices

*Analog Circuits

*Digital Circuits

*Signals and Systems

*Control System

*Communications

* Electromagnetics

you need to concentrate on the Following Topics with Problems, Most of the Question will be Sum and Problem only

-->you need to start your preparation before 6 month of the Exam, then you can able to clear the Exam

-->Concentrate on Technical Aptitude and General Knowledge

-->Best Material to prepare for ISRO Exam is UPKAR PRAKASHAN or buy in online http://www.upkar.in

-->you can also go through GATE Material and Previous year question Paper,Most of Technical Question are taken from the GATE Paper

-->Question is Similar to the DRDO Paper, so Concentrate on that Syllabus,which will help you a lot

Upload

*Syllabus

*ISRO Questions

All the Best
Attached Files
File Type: docx ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING.docx(13.9 KB, 1325 views)
File Type: docx ISRO Question.docx(31.2 KB, 1196 views)
11th March 2011, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

I am an electronics & instrumentation engineer (2007) n want to know about to whole process of joining ISRO.

Neha
19th March 2011, 10:37 PM
kavita pawar

How to prepare for ISRO exam? Previous year question papers of ISRO for electrical n electronics engg.
20th March 2011, 11:37 AM
priyamanickam

hello sir,
can u plz send me the syllabus & prev yrs question papers of isro for computer science ....
its very urgent...
21st March 2011, 11:17 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for ISRO exam? Previous year question papers of ISRO for ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavita pawar View Post
How to prepare for ISRO exam? Previous year question papers of ISRO for electrical n electronics engg.
MODEL PAPERS OF ISRO

Attached some of the previous year model papers of ISRO in this post.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation

HOW TO PREPARE FOR ISRO EXAM

-> Attached the ISRO exam tentative syllabus for electronics in this post. Just go through the syllabus and prepare for the topics which is given.

-> Go through the previous year papers of ISRO and find the pattern of questions asked and prepare for the questions accordingly.

-> Spend some valuable time daily to prepare for the exam without any distractions.

-> Practice many different questions as you can. hard work pays
Attached Files
File Type: zip ISRO.zip(113.5 KB, 843 views)
File Type: pdf ISRO-ECE.pdf(12.1 KB, 913 views)
21st March 2011, 03:19 PM
logithasan

can u send me solved previous year ques for isro--ece

logi
25th March 2011, 12:26 AM
sumit9897gaur

although ISRO does not issues any specific syllabus for their exam, however in general it contains whatever you have studied upto 10+2 but i have uploaded some information that will surely help you.

here iam also attaching for you A sample previous year paper and syllabus generally from ISRO for Electronics Engineers to Give you a feel of the actual Paper,

also there is some specific information of the examination which you should go through
definately.
Attached Files
File Type: txt syllabus.txt(4.8 KB, 436 views)
File Type: txt previous year paper.txt(3.4 KB, 663 views)
File Type: txt basics.txt(1.2 KB, 621 views)
26th March 2011, 06:03 PM
t.sreevalli

can u send me solved previous year ques for isro--ece
29th March 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, may you please send ISRO solved question paper(previous 2 years) at [email protected] by sasi(ECE/B.E STUDENT)
1st April 2011, 12:45 PM
Deepak Chandran

Hi, can u send some ISRO solved question papers for CSE to [email protected]
2nd April 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, plz send me the solution of the previous year ques for isro-----ece.
email [email protected]
2nd April 2011, 05:16 PM
Revathy GM

Dear Friend

There will be previous year QUESTION PAPER in www.isro.gov.in website

Prepare well
3rd April 2011, 04:25 PM
gurleen1234

sir can u plz tel how to prepare for isro in computer science
8th April 2011, 06:29 PM
gyanesh1

hi i need the solved ISRO question paper of CSE of last year can u send to my mail id --
[email protected]
11th April 2011, 08:34 PM
NAVEEN470
Banned

sir plz provide isro prevoius papers key
11th April 2011, 08:37 PM
NAVEEN470
Banned

sir i want NPCIL previous papers C& syllabus..........this exam is ths month b/w 19 to 23 in online.plz help me sir......................
11th April 2011, 09:03 PM
NAVEEN470
Banned

sir i want carrer details & job operchunitys after completing engg?( am ECE branch sir)
11th April 2011, 09:07 PM
NAVEEN470
Banned

Default npcil papers

sir i want npcil prevous papers...............
14th April 2011, 07:04 AM
sumithsk

sir please send ISRO 5 years previous paper for electronics&communication branch.
with answers....
to :[email protected]
15th April 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default cooling mind

re buddu its so easy to crack any exam i m, saying u a formula just remember it and u will sure crack any exam may it be iit jee or aieee or iist..note
while answering a mcq just try to solve the question if u cannt then lets solve it by tukka method by tossing a coin and eliminating 1 by 1 3 question and write the final answer
15th April 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

can i able for ISRO ?
I have completed BE from mechanical branch with 71% marks.
11th May 2011, 09:28 PM
balababa

sir i am doing my diploma in electrical and electronics engg.i need isro syllabus for diploma in electrical and electronics engg. please send syllabus to my mail [email protected] help me
31st May 2011, 07:23 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

you must be thoroughed in engineering mathematics 1,2,3,4 and be prepared in electronic circuits and electrical machines you need not try for model question paper because they will ask unexpected questions only all the best prepare it with your friends
23rd July 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

i m student of btech final year (elecrronics and communication )pls send me the 5 years previous question with answer to my mail [email protected]
23rd July 2011, 11:43 PM
shruthidhan

sir please send last 5 years solved isro papers to my mail [email protected]
thanks in advance.
30th August 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

i wanna kno which books are useful fort the exam for isro aerospace engg xam. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me if u kno please send the names of the books on my id [email protected]
30th August 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, I am student of btech (Information Technology) final year.Please provide some information as to how to prepare for ISRO exam and kindly send previous year question papers to main id [email protected]
Thanks!
30th August 2011, 09:44 PM
rana2011
Banned

you must be thoroughed in engineering mathematics 1,2,3,4 and be prepared in electronic circuits and electrical machines you need not try for model question paper because they will ask unexpected questions only all the best prepare it with your friends.

Thanks!!
5th September 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I m an electrical engg 2010 passed out. please guide me to how to prepare for ISRO and what are the options available for electrical engg in ISRO.
21st September 2011, 11:54 AM
Khetendra Vashishtha

I want job in ISRO after B.Tech(ECE)
12th December 2011, 06:11 PM
vigki

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavita pawar View Post
tell me the ways to prepare for ISRO exams for ece . post previous year questions also please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?