16th December 2010, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for M.Pharm entrance exams?

Respected mam/sr,
Iam doing b pharm 3 rd year i heard that we have to write some entrance exams for m pharmacy in other states also iam studying in andhra pradesh at nizamabad .plz give information by mail [email protected]

21st January 2012, 03:51 PM
OLIVE777

Default Re: How to prepare for M.Pharm entrance exams?

To enter into m.pharm after b.pharm, you have to attend gpat and pgcet exams in andhra pradesh. in other states there are niper, manipal, etc universities will conduct exams based up on the rank you will be choosen for specalisation in m.pharm.
first, prepare for gpat, start today onwards and you will get seat in a good university.... all the best
If you want previous papers then follow the link
www.gpat.com
21st January 2012, 08:36 PM
poisondart
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected mam/sr,
Iam doing b pharm 3 rd year i heard that we have to write some entrance exams for m pharmacy in other states also iam studying in andhra pradesh at nizamabad .plz give information by mail [email protected]
First of all u shud try GPAT exam.
ELIGIBILITY
Any candidate who holding B. Pharm degree or appearing in the Final year examination of B. Pharma in the year 2011 only are eligible for appearing for GPAT-2012 examination.
Candidates who are in Final Year of B.Pharm / Completed B.Pharm degree after lateral entry into B.Pharm after D.Pharm are also eligible to appear for GPAT 2012
29th February 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

whan i apply for GPAT-2012 ENTERANCE TEST plz give me detail for this exam...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?