20th July 2011, 10:30 PM
vajitha

How to prepare for M.Tech to get seat in NITs pursuing final year of my B.Tech?

iam btech final year of ece stream. tell me how 2 prepare for mtech to get a seat in nits

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  2. Is it fine to do MBA simultaneously while doing job if I dont get a seat in GATE?
  3. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  4. Details about PGCET? I am pursuing B.Tech final year
  5. How to get government job after pursuing B.Tech final year
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for M.Tech admission? I have completed B.E electrical in 2nd class
  7. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  8. Marks in AIEEE to get admission into NITs, what were previour year cutoffs for NITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How should I prepare myself for Fundamentals and further process to do ICWAI being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  10. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  11. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  12. Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details
  13. Should I go for MS in Cyber Law or M.Tech after pursuing B.Tech final year in Computer Science?
  14. Which will be the profitable career for me of joining in TCS and doing M.Tech in NIT being a final year student of BE in ECE?
  15. Will I get able to join Customs after pursuing B.Tech final year?
  16. Which colleges can I join after pursuing B.E final year? I want to do M.Tech in Satellite Communication -- [New]
  17. How to prepare for CDS to join the Indian Air Force for B.Tech student?
  18. hi im amanulla a btech student
10th August 2011, 11:03 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: How to prepare for M.Tech to get seat in NITs pursuing final year of my B.Tech?

To get admission in NIT's or may be IIT's you must prepare for the GATE exam. GATE exam is conducted by IIT's and IISC for the students having their B.Tech. and want to apply for M.Tech. for further studies.

The students having their degrees in under graduate courses are eligible to appear in this exam. Sutdents in their final or pre final year are also eligible to appear for the exam. Many students appear for this exam to get admission in M.Tech. programmes. Students must get high percentile to take admission in the colleges of NIT's.

GATE score card is valid for two years and the candidates can take admission in the engineering colleges for M.Tech. in this duration. To get a high percentile you must prepare hard according to the syllabus provided for the exam.
14th August 2011, 11:51 AM
saurabhkaushal333

Default Re: How to prepare for M.Tech to get seat in NITs pursuing final year of my B.Tech?

To get admission in NIT's or may be IIT's you must prepare for the GATE exam. GATE exam is conducted by IIT's and IISC for the students having their B.Tech. and want to apply for M.Tech. for further studies.

The students having their degrees in under graduate courses are eligible to appear in this exam. Sutdents in their final or pre final year are also eligible to appear for the exam. Many students appear for this exam to get admission in M.Tech. programmes. Students must get high percentile to take admission in the colleges of NIT's.

best of luck
14th August 2011, 11:53 AM
saurabhkaushal333

best of luck
12th September 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

hey u stupid what i am asking.what u say to me . i am asking how to prepare for gate not asking information .kk
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?