25th May 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for mains exam? Which is the coaching center for SC candidate?

How to prapation main exam and free coaching center for sc cadidate

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for IAS without coaching center?
  2. Where can I get coaching center for GATE XE(Engineering Science) in Kolkata? Is there any coaching center in Kolkata for this?
  3. Best coaching centers for GATE? Any coaching centers in Bangalore? Cant I get admission in GATE without going for coaching?
  4. Can I qualify in SSC exam if prepare for IES exam? Suitable coaching classes for IES exam in Delhi? -- [New]
  5. Can I prepare for MCA at home or at Coaching center? Good books to prepare for MCA Entrance Examination?
  6. How to prepare for AFCAT exama? Contact details of the coaching center?
  7. How can I prepare to crack JEE Mains without any coaching class?
  8. How to prepare for Civils? Previous years question papers? Best coaching centers?
  9. Best coaching center for GAET exam? What are the facilities for coaching?
  10. How to prepare for JEE mains entrance exam in short span of time?
  11. How much is the salary(CTC) of an IES officer? Is it possible to crack the exam without joining coaching center? How to prepare for the exam?
  12. How to prepare for GATE in ECE branch without taking any coaching from coaching center? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to prepare for CSAT and Mains exam? Do I need to join any weekend classes in Chennai? Best coaching classes?
  14. How to get the notes of PCS J exam for ambition law coaching center? How to prepare for it?
  15. Which is better between Vidyamandir Coaching Center in New Delhi and FIIT JEE coaching center in Noida?
  16. How To Start My Own Coaching Center? What is the process and what all permissions and license is needed?
  17. Reference books and coaching classes in Tamil Nadu and Kerala for the preparation of IFS exam? How can I prepare for it?
  18. Coaching classes for preparation of JEE Mains in Assam?
12th July 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for mains exam? Which is the coaching center for SC candidate?

hi m diksha i passed llm in 2011..... i want to to appear in pcs judiciary exam.. plz tell me abt mains exam ,previous ques papers nd sm relevant books for preraration pcs test...my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?